[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have no fucking idea what popular culture is like anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1459933138341.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1459933138341.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>tfw have no fucking idea what popular culture is like anymore

I haven't heard a new pop song in 3 years
>>
popular music is currently electronic dance music with nigger vocals and gun shots spliced in.
>>
>>28405385
music is autotune vocals, don't matter what genre. songs about the singers real experiences are a thing of the past, it's all fictional or written by someone else.

tv has some alright stuff here and there
movies are just remakes of remakes and sequels of reboots, upwards of 75% of all of them is all CGI images and green screens replacing everything, its always the same actors pretty much playing the same role.

what else is considered popular culture, the internet. lack of content, excessive advertisements, everything you do is recorded and analyzed, everyone hates you, and websites having paywalls that block you if you dont buy a subscription

youtube channels videos are a few minute long advertisement to sell a product

honestly its the same shit as ever except its more expensive and intrusive
>>
all i hear on the radio is

WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

or

SOON I WILL BE SIXTY YEARS OLD

or

I KNOW WHEN DAT HOTLINE BLING

its all autotuned nigga shit. I hate the pop music stations.

Movies are always superhero cape shit with the same old plots they have always had

I have a hard time finding ways to entertain myself but occasionally find a good band or show, you really have to look fucking hard though.
>>
>>28405385
It's alright dude, the only pop culture I keep up with is film, there is some good music as well it's just not popular so I haven't heard anything new either.
>>
>>28405474
I think that's from 2006 famalama.
>>
>>28406761
>WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME
Is this 3rd impact already?
>>
This is where little sisters are useful. Sometimes she laughs but it's still useful for determining if something is real or a meme. The only time I felt bad from her laughing was when I asked if real nigga hours was real and what it meant. She also explained thot and basic. She asked me what black people websites I hang out on. She didn't believe it was 4chan so she probably thinks I'm a blood or cripple now. At least those guys are cool though right?
>>
I don't watch tv. I don't know what movies are playing. I don't know what shows are on or are popular. I don't know what music is popular these days. I don't know any famous people. Every time I see the news it's so blatantly propaganda and drivel it makes me feel crazy. Most commercials I see strike me as brainwashy. TV is for dipshits.

Fuck the system. You're better off OP.
>>
>>28405385
its still shit like always. also if you browse the internet a lot, you will notice a lot of shit on TV has been pulling shit off the internet for content. Like the new PPG reboot and 2012 memes/twerking.
>>
>>28406826
Eva takes place around this time(it was either 2015 or 2016), it checks out
>>
https://youtu.be/HL1UzIK-flA?t=18s

It's catchy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.