[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women not realize how obnoxious they sound when they complain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 01349756.jpg (48 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
01349756.jpg
48 KB, 500x486
Do women not realize how obnoxious they sound when they complain about receiving too much attention?

I'm an ugly male and like most ugly males I have lived my entire life without being complimented or positively acknowledged by anybody. Literally never. Not a single time. It boils my blood when I read of some attractive 23 year old woman in New York complaining about how shitty her life is because construction workers whistle at her sometimes. It's like a rich person complaining about rich people "problems" to some poor bloke who has nothing. Fuck you, bitch. Your problems are a symptom of how good your life is. Your "struggle" doesn't exist, and you could never, NEVER, last a day in my shoes. You don't know what it's like to be invisible. And if you were as invisible as me for a single day you'd cry and beg to go back to your life of acknowledgement and attention.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (11 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11 KB, 230x219
>woman posts long rant about someone catcalling her on Facebook
>pretends to be offended but really she's just bragging to everyone that people find her attractive
>no one calls her out on this
I hate these people. And I do mean people--plural. I see this shit all the time. Bonus points if she's:
>an acne-ridden, ugly feminist Asian girl
>posting about how men are asking to marry her on the subway all the time and acting offended
>at least one of these posts a week, not even kidding
>mfw I took the train with her every single day and no one ever so much as looked in her direction
>>
>>28404551
Do robots not realize how obnoxious, delusional and entitled they sound when they complain about literally everything and everyone 24/7 while putting ZERO of the blame on themselves?
>>
>>28404826
Deport yourself back to pinterest, roastie
>>
>>28404878
I'm a happy normie male in a loving relationship. Suck a dick loser.
>>
>>28404931
You come to /r9k/ to hate on autists with relatively petty insults to feel superior, that's pretty low.

Why don't you go start shit at a club if you're such a happy normie? Maybe you aren't so much of a normie after all.

Come to think of it, you probably aren't even a dude. Most guys, even attractive ones, could see where I am coming form.

Fuck off roastie.
>>
>>28405033
1) I don't have to post here to feel superior to you, because I clearly am superior to you. That's what this whole board is based on. You desperately want to be like me, but you can't because you're too lazy to do anything for it, so you just whine and circle jerk with your fellow lazy loser friends about how life isn't fair and none of it is your own fault.

2) I don't go to clubs that often anymore. I used to for a while, but it got old pretty quick. I rather just stay at home and cuddle with my gf desu.

3) I am a guy. Whether I'm attractive is irrelevant to this conversation since I already have a gf.

4) Nah, I think I'm going to stay.
>>
>>28405197
I bet you dont talk shit to chad do you? which proves that you do come here to feel superior
>>
>>28405197

LOLOLLLMAOALOLLMAOALAOMAO!!!

> don't have to post here to feel superior to you, because I clearly am superior to you. That's what this whole board is based on. You desperately want to be like me, but you can't because you're too lazy to do anything for it, so you just whine and circle jerk with your fellow lazy loser friends about how life isn't fair and none of it is your own fault.

False. Chads didn't do anything to be chads and robots didn't do anything to be robots. Robots are a combination of autism + ugl. Note how both of those things are genetic. If somebody isn't either of those things, and then berates people who are, they're essentially the biological equivalent of the rich kid bragging about his dad's money. Oh, great, your parents are rich. Congratulations? You're still a douche.

>2) I don't go to clubs that often anymore. I used to for a while, but it got old pretty quick. I rather just stay at home and cuddle with my gf desu.

False on two counts. One, you've never been to a club in your life. Two, your girlfriend doesn't exist.

>3) I am a guy. Whether I'm attractive is irrelevant to this conversation since I already have a gf.

If anything you're an ugly girl who is bitter that guys don't show any interest in you, so you come to /r9k/ for validation that all guys are nasty people who hate women.

>4) Nah, I think I'm going to stay.

Kill yourself plssssssssssssssss.
>>
>>28404551
Not to mention how easy it would be for a woman to be invisible to men if she was genuinely annoyed with that attention. If a woman simply puts little effort into how she looks the best she can look is plain, unless she has god-tier genetics.
>>
>>28405464
They literally spend up to two hours each morning deliberately making themselves as attractive as humanely possible, walk outside, complain about any attention they receive, then berate and dehumanize the people who call them out on this clearly contradictory behavior. What the actual fuccccck?!?!?!?1
>>
>>28405515
Get no attention - "Society is cruel and unfair for having unrealistic standards"
Get attention - "Society is cruel and unfair for turning me into an object"
Women logic 101, always a victim.
>>
>>28404551
Yeah man. You're completely right about everything you posted in OP. It's pretty shitty, but on the bright side you have more autonomy as a man than those vapid cunts could ever hope to obtain.
>>
>>28404826
I don't know how long you've been here, but many robots blame and hate themselves.
>>
>>28405197
I'm an attractive guy with a gf, and just letting you know it's glaringly obvious you're a woman.
>>
>>28405719
The main giveaway is how she keeps repeating "I am a guy". Why would an actual guy feel the need to state his gender over and over? On 4chan and /r9k/ especially, male is essentially the default because all posters are assumed to be male unless they explicitly state otherwise. Stating your gender in posts is something mostly girls do and unfortunately for her she retained that behavior while pretending to be a guy making it extremely obvious that everything she says is absolute bullshit.
>>
>>28405794
Pretty much. There's more to it than that, little subtle things, but that's the jist of it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.