[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Writer a letter to someone who means a lot to you and post it here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 19
File: writing-a-letter-tdktx1gb[1].jpg (226 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
writing-a-letter-tdktx1gb[1].jpg
226 KB, 2000x1000
Writer a letter to someone who means a lot to you and post it here.
>>
File: ...3.jpg (80 KB, 381x378) Image search: [Google]
...3.jpg
80 KB, 381x378
>someone who means a lot to you

uh..... yeah
I used to think I care about my sister but in recent years I found her annoying more than anything at the times when we actually met and spend time with each other. I supposed I'm just 2edgy for relations.

;_;
>>
Dear D,

I like you but you are very intimidating. If I was't an autist I'd like to talk to you more, you seem interesting. Maybe we could have been lewd pen pals.
>>
Dear a few musicians who are on my phone and who I like a lot,

You are the only source of alternate perspective I have that doesn't fucking suck. I love you guys. You're my rock. You fucking get what's going on and you're immune to erosion because what you have to say is prerecorded and unchanging, unlike me. I fucking love you guys, even though I don't know you, but I feel like I do because you were willing to share your soul with a total stranger. It's fucking admirable and beautiful of you to do something like that.

You are the only people I truly know and idolize.

Love you a ton,
R
>>
File: 1453957942582.gif (126 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1453957942582.gif
126 KB, 160x120
It's weird writing to you. I met you so long ago, and I doubt that you'd ever even remember me; but here I am--still holding onto some strange tendril of hope.

And--if im being completely honest--its not actually you, but the concept of you. Every perfection, every fantasy, every flaw, every curve, every imperceptible facial expression; all of it.

I know you'll never read this, but if I could have just one wish; it would be to be with you forever. Cliche, I know, but I'd rather spend an infinite amount of time decaying into cosmic dust along side your atoms, then spend another fucking minute away from you.
>>
Dear Rachel,

I liked you. I'm sorry. Goodbye
>>
Dear Claire,

I know I have to face reality one day and realize that you will never be with me. I'm sorry.
>>
J,

I hope you and your mom patch up the relationship. She pisses you off a lot, but I'm sure she means well.

Love you man,
J
>>
>>28388355
>a D
>no lewd penpal
Maybe I can inherit the will of a suave persona and find myself a lewd penpal.
>>
Hey Bails, I know we haven't talked in a while. We used to be extremely close, I honestly thought we'd be friends for quite a while, but it seems our friendship has run its course. High-school was an amazing time for us, I hated it but being friends with you made me happy. I'm upset we never lined up right, I had feelings for you but never said anything, when I finally did and you told me how you liked me during the summer, the summer we spent everyday together, but realized your relationship with God would be hindered if we dated, it burned me. I don't know how to react, that's why I hardly ever call or visit anymore. I'm going to try to maintain something that neither of us seem to put effort towards. You were different from all of the other girls that liked me or that I liked. I feel nothing now. You helped with the depression, the only thing that helps now are the drugs and the gym. Everything in my life is looking positive, my film and modeling career is taking off and yet, all I focus on is you. Sometimes I get drunk and just sit there and dwell on what could've been if I spoke up earlier. Other times I just focus on suicide. I'm young but yearn for time that has passed us by already. The loneliness I feel now is crippling.
>>
>>28388244
Naria,

thank you for being there for me when nobody else did.
I hope I will be able to do the same for you one day.

I love you
>>
Crow,
I don't know what's good with you, man. I wish you would get your shit together. There was potential for us to have a lot of fun and have some great adventures, but you're just kind of a fag. I'm sorry, bro. Please get it together for your own good.
>>
>>28388974
>>28388898
>>28388703
r9k - populated by anime characters
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 650x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 650x427
Dear robots,

We have never spoken face to face but I know we have more in common than the people I've once seen. Our pain and our feels are alike. And even though people call each other fags at an alarming rate I know that we don't entirely hate each other. There is humor in the threads that I see and it is the ability to poke fun at the darkness of our lives. Our conversations are short but they are what brings slight of company to those who are alone.

Thank you robots for your words of wisdom and stupidity

Also fuck normalfags fuck chads and fuck Stacey's and fuck reddit and the horse shit cancer tier fags who ruin this beautiful place. Why don't u fags go to a real fag sight like deviantart for fags. Also fuck the fags who come on here saying they are better than the rest. That means u normal fag and fuck u Chad Stacy fag. Go fag somewhere else u fags.
>>
File: Mark Hamill 7.jpg (39 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
Mark Hamill 7.jpg
39 KB, 680x510
Dear M

I have only known you for a month tops. You are the first and only friend I have made on 4chan. You truly, truly understand me, and I think I truly understand you. I look forward to when you email me, and I am genuinely thrilled to hear the answers to my questions, even if it's just asking you about your inconsequential fetishes or something like that. You are a very interesting guy and I am blessed to have met you.

Sincerely,
Your friend J
>>
File: sempai.png (45 KB, 484x484) Image search: [Google]
sempai.png
45 KB, 484x484
Dear someone who means a lot to me,

Are you out there?
>>
>>28389600
Dear anon haven't sen fag word so many times in a paragraph
It was all like faggity fag fag fagit fagoting stay gold faggots
>>
Z

God I fucking hate you more than words. You are a brilliant person, but a completely toxic individual. You prove the stereotype that gay men have baggage and I sincerely want you out of my life. But of course you can't go back to your parent's house because they abused you and you're poor and you have no insurance. This is not !mentally healthy for me. Fuck off out of my god damn life. Can't wait till you graduate or kick the ol' AIDS bucket. Just leave me alone
>>
File: 1441235046812.gif (716 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1441235046812.gif
716 KB, 512x512
Dear George

FINISH THE FUCKING BOOKS YOU LAZY FAT FUCK.
>>
V,

I am so sorry that I ever stopped speaking to you and even more sorry for the consequences of my negligence.

I dearly miss the friendship that we shared years ago, and not a single day goes by that I do not think about you. At this point, however, it is probably for the best that we have separated, and, as much as I love you, I have concluded that remaining separate would ultimately result in happier lives for the both of us; all past attempts to exhume the rotting corpse of our relationship have traumatized me, and I have no desire to go through any of that again.

I'm sorry. Thanks for the good times. I will never forget you.

Sincerely,

Anon
>>
L

You invested so much time into me and you've got next to nothing to show for it, and for that I'm sorry. It's not your fault, not even close. My life being like this, it's the result of my choices. It's not like I don't know any better - anyone who knows me knows I do. It's fear, complacency, foolhardiness, stubbornness. I've made mount everest out of what most of my peers did with little effort years ago and it's nothing but a testament to what a piece of shit I am. It's no secret. When I do manage to pull it together I want you to take credit, you taught me how to function. It's not your fault I turned my nose up and refused to. Going to get rid of my most prized and superfluous possession and use it to pay for my equivalency test, promise.
>>
Amber

I know your parents didn't want you to date me and you agreed with them. I know when your boyfriend broke up with you it felt good when I showed respect, admiration and genuine attraction towards you, even if you couldn't return those feelings. I know you enjoyed going to the zoo with me, the amusement park, the fair, walking barefoot in water off the town trails, eating ice cream and watching movies at the drive-ins. I enjoyed it all too. It felt good to pretend-date you. I wish we had known one another under different circumstances. Perhaps then we could have had something.

But then today you thanked me for 'getting you going out with your friends again.' You 'appreciated it'. That felt strange. I don't know why you chose those words you did. A simple "thank you for being there for me" would have made the most sense. Maybe it's because you have a boyfriend. Maybe you truly never felt for me the way you do for your Chad boyfriends. I know women aren't attracted to me. I'm turning 24 and I've still yet to hold a girl's hand. All of that sounds more likely than your parents not allowing us to date or "waiting til the new year" before dating guys again; a rule which you broke twice but, not with me. It was cognitive dissonance. I couldn't accept that I was truly alone. I can now.

C
>>
Rebekka,

As much as it could work out in your view, you're most likely wrong.
Although the artist can paint a picture, your view of the world, your palette is a broken wall in a crumbling cathedral.
To be more straightforward, the years gone by still don't mean much but what decay is made and I cannot change who I really am.
You would have more luck in finding yourself, your safety from your drifting life in the hands of another like me. Your childlike tendencies, your bubbling personality, your aspirations of meager heights, and your troubled fantasies interest me but your personality, like mine, will never change.
I hope you find peace for whatever you're trying to achieve, before your own church to what your soul wants, comes crashing down on your head. I believe in you, and in such a way, I care for you.
Sorry I could never live up to that trying smile.
>>
File: 1461889508344.jpg (237 KB, 1440x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461889508344.jpg
237 KB, 1440x1280
A,

Thank you for always being there for me. When I was always that awkward guy. The socially inept weirdo. When I thought the whole world hated me, and that I could just disappear off the face of the Earth and nobody would give a damn. I remember all the times we would joke around, laughing at stupid shit nobody else would understand. You took me in when nobody else would, and gave me a place to call home. Even when you would tell me to kill myself or that I was a fucking idiot, I always knew that at least you were acknowledging me, that at least you cared enough to reply. To still give me hope that somebody still cared about me, unlike all the others that would just laugh and leave me all alone. We're both outcasts, and that's why we fit with each other so much. you were the one that stopped me from ending it all when I was down, and gave me hope.

So thank you Anon, you're truly my greatest friend, and I will always fucking love you for it.
>>
File: our_meadow.jpg (1 MB, 1360x908) Image search: [Google]
our_meadow.jpg
1 MB, 1360x908
K,

It's almost been 10 years to the day. I've literally thought about you every single day and night. Not the you you are now, but the you you were then. I froze my mental image of you, since high school. I know you haven't done the same. I know you tried to erase me from your memory. I know I was the psycho ex. I just wanted you to know, I lost my virginity to a prostitute. What happened to skating on the canal in the snow at night? What happened to ruling the world in black plate? Remember all those hours we played WoW together? I bet you lost it fucking some guy who didn't care about you. I hope you cried. I hope you thought of me, because I thought of you when I fucked that whore. I freaked out because I was so far away, but you thought I actually fucked Sam because I said she was your carbon clone so you killed everything. I like the way you got your dad to intermediate and facilitate the breakup. No goodbyes, no explanations, nice. Just your dad screaming to not call your house anymore and if I did, he'd drive to my house with a rifle. A far cry from when we exchanged those shitty metal rings we bought and promised to marry each other. I creeped your twitter recently and note you're broke and have tattoos. I note nobody cares about your shitty art or political initiatives. I told you I hated tattoos and dreadlocks and body mods in general. If you could be who you were when you were 14, I'd take you back in a second. You're tattooed white trash making minimum wage now. I know he was your bf, but I liked you first. He was my best friend. You just thought he was hot. I bet you fucked him too, after we broke up. I know you fucked Andy. I hope you know he's fucked like 20 girls now. You're a whore, and I hope you die. After you, I don't think I'll ever feel the same way about anyone else ever again. I'll never say forever, I'll never make promises, I'll never speak freely. Please feel lost forever, because I know I will. Fuck you.

V
>>
Dear Family,

I'm not quite sure if it will come to this, but if I end up committing suicide, please don't blame yourself, don't miss me too much. It's just the way that it goes for some people.
>>
File: 1462299303437.jpg (180 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
1462299303437.jpg
180 KB, 600x801
>>28389705
Oh, yeah, I'm right here, whats up?
>>
>>28391212
he would probably learn more from the manga, to be honest.
>>
I,

Sorry. Everything would have changed for both of us if I weren't such a coward. You've probably forgotten about me by now anyway, as has everyone else.

G
>>
File: 1462227805006.png (399 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1462227805006.png
399 KB, 500x650
Hey Rosie,

I fucked up, made some really stupid mistakes and then was a coward and refused to talk to you.
Sorry about that. Wanna hang out again? It's been like 3 years, i wonder what you've been up too.

Your old pal,
S
>>
File: IMG_3969.jpg (31 KB, 440x448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3969.jpg
31 KB, 440x448
Dear Deidre,

I really want to see you again. But if you don't want to see me, then you can tell me so in person. But that day, two years ago, a star appeared in my heart. It's still there, shining brightly.
I can't help but wonder what your real feelings are for me. Are they like starlight surrounding a pale moon? Or did those lights fade away? I need to know how you feel. I'm honestly scared to hear your answer, but... I need to know.

, Alex
>>
File: 1457061165470.png (43 KB, 1895x852) Image search: [Google]
1457061165470.png
43 KB, 1895x852
i'm sorry for being so possesive. you were just the best thing to have happened to me in a long time. when we were first together, i tried so fucking hard to be someone you could like, someone you wouldn't be embarressed to be seen with. looking back, i was lying to us both. i don't know how it would have played out, but I was ready to make it work. we weren't even together for long. i hate how my memories of us torture me. it's painful. it reminds me of how broken I am. I just want to release us. I can't let go. I haven't been the same since. it felt like you made my life worth living. we could talk and be like one person. thats what I wanted. I wanted us to reach that bliss together, but i'm trash. it was never meant to be. there is no hope for a better life in me and i want to die
>>
H,

You mean everything to me. I don't know anything about your husband but I think he's a douchebag... just because he's got you and I haven't.

I'm jealous. I wish I had bought that ring on your finger.

C
>>
>>28388244
Dear Slim,
I wrote you but you still ain't calling. I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom. I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not've got 'em. There probably was a problem at the post office or something. Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em, but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter? My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm about to be a father. If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her? I'ma name her Bonnie. I read about your Uncle Ronnie, too, I'm sorry. I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him. I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan; I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam. I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man. I like the shit you did with Rawkus, too; that shit was phat. Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back, just to chat.

Truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan
>>
You were there when i needed you the most.
You were the only person i wanted to see every morning when i woke up, and the last one every night when i went to sleep.
You were the only thing that kept me away from getting mad.
You were the very air i breathed, and without you i feel like suffocating.
You were.
Please do not forget me, i need my soul back.
You.
>>
Hey N,

You helped fuck my life. Thanks for that.

C
>>
>>28393730
i wonder how many letters this white man has actually received that are like this
>>
A, D, R, L, T,
I'm sorry i'm such a terrible friend. I should never have let a stupid woman end our friendship, but i'm just so emberassed to admit how weak i am. I'll most likely never talk to you guys again, but you made life worth living for me, i'll never have as much fun as I did with you guys.
>>
Sorry for not being able to do normal person things. These next two months alone I'll figure things out and when you get back things will be easier for you. I want you to stop feeling like you have to keep me alive. You're not dumb and things will get better once we finish school. I really do look up to you.

You'll always be my brother.
>>
File: 1406842734058.jpg (49 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1406842734058.jpg
49 KB, 500x332
Sara,

i dont know what it was that made you decide to throw away our 4 years together. All of the memories we made, all of the moments we shared, are now just dust in the wind. I cant express how incredibly hurt i am that after all of this time, you wont say a single word to me. it kills me to see how you have no hesitation. i cant wrap my mind around why you do such a thing. i always put you first, i never raised my voice at you, i always tried to support you. i would get mad at you and need a moment to cool off whenever we didnt get along, but i would never abandon you. why is it so easy for you to abandon me?

How will i ever find another person to love me?
>>
Anna, why do you insist on stringing me along when you're not really interested in me?
It's really hurtful. I'd rather you never claimed to have liked me in the first place. Better yet, I wish we'd never even met. All you make me feel now is pain.
>>
Michael,

What's with all the sneaky squirrel business? The missing time in your life that you can't talk about? All the skills and knowledge that you have? I don't know if you're just a fuccboi and wasting my time. Do you have PTSD? What caused it? How can I get you to let me in?

I'm sorry I'm broken and my walls are up. You're never going to read this, so I'm going to say it. I love you. I want to get married to you. I want to travel the world and have kids with you. You're far too good for me. But for now I'll keep holding you at a distance.

I'm also going to kill myself on my 27th birthday. Tick tock. It's nothing personal. I'm sorry in advance.

X.
Your little girl
>>
Z,

I know you are probably never going to read this, but that's actually what I want. I love you really, but at the same time I just really wish that you never noticed, unless it was me you really wanted. Maybe you do really like me in the way that I always dream of, people around us always said we looked more like a couple than anything, despite how we told ourselves that we were only friends and all. I know that you never really wanted to be in any form of romantic relationship, and you never have, never will, which is sincerely why I don't want you to find out my true feelings for you, but at the same time even if you would make an exception for me, the case would remain the same that I'd wish you never find out because frankly... I just feel like I'm not the one you deserve. Maybe what you say about me being nice is true, or me being the only person who would really listen or talk to you for hours for just about anything, but at the same time, it's true that I've got an extremely short-trigger temper that goes off, maybe never for you, but rather easily on other things. It's true that I'm pathetically weak, even weaker than other girls around my age, physically. And most of all... it's true that sometimes I'm just so dense and dumb as a person that one even wonders as to how I've managed to stay alive in the first place. Ever good in me always had a counterpart bad that was always greater. I'd actually even be very happy if you just threw me away like used goods, or if you just chose to ignore me for eternity. I was always fine with just being that warm embrace that you would never really notice, but was always there. In the first place, I knew I never deserved such special treatment from you simply because of just how bad of a person I am. And yet, even with that, you still continue to give me such happiness that I never even deserved in the first place, be it in the small talk we made, or in the fun we had playing games with each other.

Cont. in next post
>>
>>28395354
Cont.

Really, I've already lost count of just how many times I've wished to cut all ties with you, simply because I knew that I'm too bad of a person to be worth dealing with, especially with a person as good as you. I just... Can't. Simply because it's what you want, that I stay with you. I promised to never leave you, and you did the same for me, but at the same time... Is it really good if a bad person keeps the promise of never leaving someone, even if they will ultimately be to their detriment? It hurts when I think about it at night, sleeping alone in my bed. That you would want to genuinely keep me around, when the rest of the world decided to just throw me away the moment they found out how bad of a person I am. You have, and yet you still keep me around. You've never even changed with the way you deal with me, I even get the feeling that you're caring for me more than ever. It hurts, it all really does. As much as I just want to give you any and everything you want, I just want to scream from the very bottom of my soul that you should never want for me in the first place. Because I was never worth it.
>>
waddup gurl
ay bb wan sum fuk
yo bae
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1365
Dear C,

I know we met not that long ago, but you don't know how much you've made me care for you in only 3 weeks.
Everytime I see you, I just feel happiness soaring through my whole body. Whenever I hug you, I just don't want it to stop. Your warmth makes me feel secure, happy, alive. Yet, I don't know what to do.
I miss you even if we saw each other the day before. I miss you when we can't talk for one day. I just can't be without you.
I'm scared. I don't know what to do. I'm fear loosing you. I fear that what I feel is not the same as what you feel. I am completely scared that you don't see me as more than a friend.
I just wish one thing. That you never leave my side.
When I'm thinking of you, everything is better. Music truly feels like music; not just ambient sounds. Art feels like art; not like decorations used to fill up space. Life feels like life; not like a dark, lonley road, where I walk blindly waiting for the worse.
Thanks for making my life better

-A
P.D: I'm scared to death today, I don't know what I will do when I see you.
>>
>>28388244
Dear T,
Sucks that I'm leaving but I can't do anything about it, you know how it is. I just want to let you know you were a source of inspiration to me, as I hope I was to you.
If you see L again tell her I said fuck you.
>>
>>28395666
I hope you're a gay man or a girl.
This seems forced, you don't genuinely feel this way. Get a grip fella.
>>
Georgiy, please, cum on my face!

-tu sais qui
>>
Deer niganing
>>
File: nsdlnkfskl.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
nsdlnkfskl.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>28393665
i-initials of the writer and who it's aimed towards?
>>
Dear K,
You were the best brother I could've had. I know that even though you can't see me, I still miss you every day. One day I hope you come back. I love you.

-Signed, T
>>
Dear AZ
Do you even care? Do you not see you're the one I'm after? You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen you don't deserve someone like me but yet I still see myself with you
Love
E
>>
Dear M.
You fucked my heart in the ass and i hope you enjoy the gaping mess i left yours.
Sincerely, R.
>>
File: AQ2T14IC0AI20009.jpg (62 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
AQ2T14IC0AI20009.jpg
62 KB, 858x536
I WON'T STOP FLAILING AROUND LIKE A FISH OUT OF WATER UNTIL I FIND YOU

I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME AND I ALSO DON'T REALLY CARE
>>
Ro

I wish for you to bear our child.
>>
File: 1418587743415.jpg (204 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1418587743415.jpg
204 KB, 1280x960
>>28388244
>to someone who means a lot to you
but.. but i've got only my imaginary little sisters.
>>
File: 1462060663175.jpg (15 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
1462060663175.jpg
15 KB, 600x522
Dear R,

I think I'm in love with you, but given that we're both totally fucked in the head and we can never date, I guess I'll just have to be okay with being your best friend until my mental illness pretty much nullifies that.

However, I said I'd always love you and I meant it. You mean the world to me and it sucks that I met you under these circumstances.

I think I actually love you more than the person that I'm "with" right now but that's your best friend so I won't fuck anything up.

Please be good. I hope you never abandon me when my mental illness gets worse but I'll understand. Just don't forget about me.
>>
>>28388244
Dear me,
I love you keep being you.

xoxo me
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.