[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /r9k/ I'm not officially a NEET, after 2 years of enviously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1460587298065.jpg (405 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1460587298065.jpg
405 KB, 640x426
Well /r9k/ I'm not officially a NEET, after 2 years of enviously hoping to be a NEET one day, I finally have reached my destination.

I became one by being the hopeless fuck up that I am, and I feel like shit for it, but I know that when it sinks in I'll be happy once more.

>Be me, 22.
>High School was miserable, incessantly bullied throughout my entire experience there.
>Worked tirelessly to get good grades so I could get to the college of my dreams.
>Take a few years off and end up getting accepted to the school.
>Dreamed of being a NEET and being able to do nothing all day, but I thought that the normie path was the way to go, and was the only way to make my parents proud and to do anything in life.
>This is it! Going to turn things around and get that job I had always dreamed of.
>Start college in September, 2015. Start off strong.
>Get all A's in my classes, ready to start the next semester with a bang!
>Had been dealing with Schizophrenic symptoms for years but have tried to suppress them best I could.
>Start next semester in January, 2016 and it immediately goes to shit.
>Anxiety, Depression, Paranoia and Voices worst they've ever been. Think everyone at the college is trying to kill me, go out spying on buildings in the middle of the night, looking for the cameras that were supposedly filming me constantly.
>Nearly get committed three times, get diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia.
>Fail 4 out of the 5 classes, drop the 5th class.
>Finished the semester two days ago, dropped out subsequently.

Well, I always wanted to be a NEET, didn't think it'd be due to Paranoid Schizophrenia and I feel like shit for dropping out, disappointing my parents and myself in a sense, but I'm ready to live that NEET life now.
>>
Why, exactly, did you think anyone would care? You'll ride the high for maybe a month at most before sinking into a mire of depression from which there is no escape. g fucking g.
>>
>Paranoid Schizophrenia

Elaborate. When did they start happening? What sort of things would you hear/believe/what have you?
>>
>>28388334
It started happening incrementally, first starting out with the standard depression and anxiety in 2013 or so, in 2014 I began developing mild paranoia such as always looking around and looking behind me to make sure I wasn't being followed, soon after I began hearing some voices in my head that weren't "Mine" I would usually ignore what they said though.

Progressively got worse and peaked in 2016.

>Thought my neighbors had cameras watching me 24/7, literally went right to their houses in the middle of the night, each night and looked though their windows to try to find these cameras.
>Lost all trust in my parents and family, thought they had government connections and were trying to kill me.
>Didn't trust doctors, let my health go to shit, actually lost a few teeth due to such neglect.
>Thought anyone who would talk to me had ulterior motives, actually ended up sprinting away from anyone who tried to communicate to me toward the end.
>Thought about killing others because the voices told me they needed to die.
>Saw a few visual hallucinations too, people hiding behind trees, people looking in my window in the middle of the night.

I could go on and on but you get the picture.
>>
File: 1382456482147.png (19 KB, 730x646) Image search: [Google]
1382456482147.png
19 KB, 730x646
>>28388438
Huh, sounds like shit I went through. Not exactly, but I would have paranoid delusions as well. Often they would result in stress headaches.

Nonetheless NEET life will not help you any. Initially it may seem like a huge relief, but days will pass in your self-imposed isolation, and months will turn to days, days to minutes, etc.
>>
>>28388560
Yeah, I have nothing left anymore. Just going to try to enjoy it while I can and then off myself probably.
>>
I sometimes hear whispering I can't understand when I'm very tired.

Is that a symptom? the room has to be quiet to hear it though.
>>
>>28388649
I've considered living in the woods, not so much killing my 'self' but altering my 'self.'

As in, moving to, say, Amish country and living out the rest of my life away from normie degeneracy.
>>
Bump 0394Original
>>
File: 1426897183839.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1426897183839.png
516 KB, 680x418
>>28389957
I'm >>28388659

Over an hour past by...no shit.
>>
File: image.png (843 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
843 KB, 750x1334
>>28388183

>None of the schizophrenic stuff is true and you actually failed out because you're a lazy sack of shit who cant handle responsibility
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28388183
This makes me want to congratulate you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.