[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on this board who are not racist towards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 97x95) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 97x95
>there are people on this board who are not racist towards brown and black people

You can literally gauge the quality of life in any given country by the lightness of its people's skin color.

Whites occupy the high end, blacks occupy the low end. Light-skinned east asians occupy the high end, southeast jungle asians occupy the low end.

It's simple; people born with darker skin are less evolved.
>>
Where does Saudi Arabia fall?
>>
>>28386453
>blacks
>same eye colour and hair colour
>mudslimes
>chinkos and jappos

They are all just a homogenous horde to me. Nuke 'em all. The day of reckoning cometh, brothers.

Find your white waifu and plant your seed. Our children will inherit this earth. I will not allow sand niggs and chinks to take my country.
>>
>>28386493

>muh muh buh buh booboo xddddd

It falls into the "sandniggers who only have money because they are sitting on gigantic oil reserves" category.
>>
File: satisfaction with life index.png (39 KB, 1350x652) Image search: [Google]
satisfaction with life index.png
39 KB, 1350x652
>>28386453
>there are a bunch of exceptions to OP's post
>>
>>28386519
and they still find ways to be barbaric anyways.
>import massive amounts of slaves from india/bangladesh
>build useless, unused structures on top of their bones
>secretly fund whatever terrorist organization any prince at a given time is currently into
>>
File: 6968430359.png (152 KB, 305x306) Image search: [Google]
6968430359.png
152 KB, 305x306
>>28386573
>implying rich Americans don't also do all of these
>>
>>28386597
>what is OHS
>>
>>28386537

No there aren't? Slavs aren't white.
>>
>>28386537
deyse only sad cuz the wite boi com and stole all their sheeeit. u raccis
>>
>>28386453
>You can literally gauge the quality of life in any given country by the lightness of its people's skin color.

>>28386625
>Slavs aren't white

nice job moving the goalposts faggot
>>
>>28386647
theres really no helping slavs though. you could give them a million dollars each and they'd still find ways to be a bunch of miserable fucks
>>
>>28386537

>America, Europe, Australia

Predominantly white, all happy.

>Mexico, South America

"White" hispanics, some whites mixed in, fairly happy.

>Asian countries

East Asians happier than south-east and middle easterners for the most part.

>Soviet countries

Besides being ravaged by the most depressing ideology in the world? Maybe slavs aren't white after all.

>Africa

Niggers, lol.

OP's theory checks out.
>>
>>28386537

This measures HAPPINESS WITH LIFE, not QUALITY OF LIFE.

Lighter-skinned countries have better infrastructure and less crime than darker ones.

Plus most darker skinned countries in this image are less happy anyways.
>>
>>28386453
I'm about as racist as anyone could be, but I disagree with OP's final statement. Nobody is less evolved. A chihuahua is not less evolved than a german shepard, but the sheepdog is reasonably hardy and intelligent while the Rat Simulator 2016 will die if you poke the soft spot in its head.

One may be inferior, but it's not a question of being more or less evolved. The chihuahua is perfectly evolved to suffer at the hands of fat old women for eternity, while the german shepard is better at hunting juden.

Don't hate other races, it's a waste of time. Why spend your life thinking about people that don't matter?

You should also never discount a person's ideas or capability based on their race. Deportation is another question.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.