[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there's nothing to do in this life. You still have 60-80
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: 01_rust.jpg (250 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
01_rust.jpg
250 KB, 680x478
there's nothing to do in this life. You still have 60-80 years of boredom ahead of you
>>
File: habituallinestepper.gif (2 MB, 320x177) Image search: [Google]
habituallinestepper.gif
2 MB, 320x177
>Implying I'm not dead in 5-10 from all of my vices
>>
>>28386284
I thought that for a while, but now I'm exploring the dream world now and it's pretty bitchin. The boredom of real life is worth living through so I get to go sleep without being dead. I've been using this herb that was originally used by Africans to make their gods happy and give them prophetic dreams. Now people just use it to help lucid dream, but I keep getting demonic symbolism in my dreams, so maybe the niggers were onto something. Though, I think it's funny that I'm risking demon shit to get AWAY from the modern hedonistic bullshit, usually one thinks of demons as encouraging such a lifestyle.
>>
Life is an illusion. People everywhere going about their lives, but nothing within it is real. It's a cosmic mirage. A galactic ghost. Point A to Point B and maybe Point C. Lots in between but nothing of semblance. All we can do is try to tear at the illusion, and hope that our constant clawing at it leads to something tangible.

Shit, sorry I drift.
>>
File: 1460645734948.jpg (382 KB, 1280x1216) Image search: [Google]
1460645734948.jpg
382 KB, 1280x1216
>>28386452
I'm not disciplined enough to lucid dream, still they're really quick and I always fuck it up because my fears get the best of me. so yeah can really enjoy that.
I'm also not a degenerate to use hallucinogens.
>>
>>28386546
Why would you say its desperation?
>>
File: its this tree's bark.jpg (17 KB, 290x218) Image search: [Google]
its this tree's bark.jpg
17 KB, 290x218
>>28386546
I used to always have dreams about being chased/attacked, so it actually took me a really long time to get used to my dreams without being scared. I basically just don't give a shit if I get hurt in my dreams anymore. The pain is actually worse and more realistic once you start getting deep into dreaming, but you get used to it and can ignore it better after you've gone through it so many times.

The herb I'm using is called acacia xanthophloea and I'm not exactly sure I'd call it a hallucinogen. It's way different from anything like acid or mushrooms. To be honest, it's actually a lot better because it just stimulates your brain into creating these dream scenarios and doesn't completely take over. I realize how "synthetic" hallucinogens felt after using this for a while. Like with other drugs, it's the drug in control, not your own mind. Plus, it's legal and you can order it online easy peasy.
>>
not at the rate that i drink. hopefully i won't be here more than another 10 years.
>>
>>28386284
>60 - 80 more years of being a hhkv with no life, future, or hope
T-Thanks anon for the reminder.
>>
>>28386284
Go rob a store, serious
>>
File: 132165132.jpg (352 KB, 1920x1055) Image search: [Google]
132165132.jpg
352 KB, 1920x1055
>>28386621
I dont understand that question
>>28386543
I understand. I believe there isnt anything to grab onto.
>>28386708
mine are movies cliches like darkness or something behind me, often pushing into supernatural stuff(spooky ghost chasing me). I still dont wanna use anything, feels like those people who do mushrooms and think they're Buddha
>>28386740
good luck.
>>28386784
I'm not talking about a shit life, I'm talking about life. everything you accomplish will sometime push you back into boredom, unless you keep yourself numbed with material possessions and social status high. It's a loop always coming back to that feeling that the world is figured out, and there wont ever be anything more to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 403x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 403x571
>>28386284
>there's nothing do
>despite having 60-80 years ahead or you
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>28386284
I can smoke weed and play videos games for another 80 years
>>
>>28386915
He means he's a normie getting tired of browsing /r9k/ all day.
>>
>>28386543
That's why I like to drink alone.. One reason anyway, heh.
>>
>>28386284
>there's nothing to do in this life
but you're wrong
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.