[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone just sort of given up on women and accepted their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1428539482055.jpg (87 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1428539482055.jpg
87 KB, 500x484
Has anyone just sort of given up on women and accepted their fate of being alone forever?
>>
File: 1461983287351.jpg (17 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
1461983287351.jpg
17 KB, 295x295
>>28384266
Wizard in training here. I ad a gf for two weeks 2 years ago, everything after that has been an almost relationship which then became a disaster. I don't really intend on pursuing women anymore. Maybe they'll come to me.
We both know that's a lie.
>>
I have ascended and no longer value women.

Not Married:
>Do whatever you want
>Travel wherever you want
>Buy what you want
>Noone to bitch about bills or your choices

Married:
>You have to pay the bills
>If you want to travel / buy things, you need to talk to her about it first
>She will bitch about anything

The only actual good reason for getting married is having kids to continue your legacy.
>>
Happens cyclically.
After a period of feeling misery, I'll get a shot of hope and start trying again, until I fail pathetically and go back to that again.
Every attempt gets me closer so it creates the illusion I might be successful someday.
>>
Yes, but I still hope to lose the compulsion to want it. Once that happens life should be easier.
>>
File: 1438960921697.gif (997 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1438960921697.gif
997 KB, 500x475
>>28384372
Same honestly. I'm hoping it fades with age.
>>
>>28384372
>>28384439
It already has faded for me and I'm 19
I just don't care, I've made a comfy life for myself, why let something as unpredictable as a significant other ruin it?
>>
>>28384320
This is a real conundrum. On one hand it would be great to have actual companionship. On the other hand, having a wife and especially kids, you give up so much of your money and time. And there's no real guarantee that the wife + kids will give you actual companionship, that they will like you at all or stay with you. It's really really tempting to just work, save for early retirement, and play video games. I know deep down that it's wrong, but yet that's what I'm drawn to do.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.