[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /r9k/ im feeling pretty shit desu senpai tl;dr : got close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ugh.jpg (42 KB, 338x484) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
42 KB, 338x484
sup /r9k/
im feeling pretty shit desu senpai
tl;dr : got close to a girl but my own commitment issues scared me off and i'm bummed out over it and all my friends are busy and i have no one to really talk to about my feelings
>>
Men have commitment issues because we want to have sex with a new woman most of the time.

Rarely you'll have sex with a woman and the sex is so good you just keep coming back to her for more.

Most sex is good. The kind of sex I'm talking about is better than good, like screaming loudly fuck machine good.
>>
>>28384158
i dont think sex is really my problem
i don't have an issue meeting a girl and fucking her and feeling satisfied
i guess i just want some emotional connection instead now
guess im just gonna drink this shit away
>>
>>28384125

Commitment issues are also something I have to fight with, but nowadays I am so repulsive, both physically and mentally, that the whole issue does not even manage to manifest in any way.
If they really drive you down, you might want to look into what causes them. What exactly are you afraid off? What kind of relationship imagination makes shivers run down your spine? Personally I am terribly afraid of giving someone the capacity to influence me mentally. I am barely keeping it together already, someone who can cause an internal meltdown by doing seemingly harmless things is the last thing I need.
Just evaluate how important it is to you against your fears and take the risk for once.
Or be a coward like me, but then you have no right to be sad, you did it to yourself.
>>
>>28384488
my issue is that i dont want to open myself up to get hurt again
but i want someone there for me
i always get into situations where i have someone who wants to listen to me when i get bummed out but i cant express myself to them

idk she asked me a week ago if i liked her and i couldnt tell her i did because i didnt want to commit to it and have her tell me she didnt feel the same way even though i thought she did

i guess ill never know now though
>>
look op, you can't force yourself to emotionally connect with someone if you just don't. shits scary bc your instincts are telling you you might end up in something you don't feel 100% about and that's not your fault
tl;dr TRUST YOUR GUT FEELING OP
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.