[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ima ask again When I masturbate I pretend that I'm the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
Ima ask again

When I masturbate I pretend that I'm the girl and that the guy fucking me is one of my friends (who's a male). I pretend that he secretly thinks of how much of a slut I am.

Is this a common thing to jerk it to?
I'm a straight guy btw.
And I'm not sexist
>>
I do the same except pretend to be my crush and pretend that I'm getting fucked by me then I tell me all the things I want to hear and hold my pillow close
>>
>I'm a straight guy btw.

Boy do I have news for you
>>
>>28382699
okay listen:

you're straight. sex with a guy isn't as good as you think it is. getting fucked in the ass isn't as good as you think it is. case in point, if you wouldn't be willing to allow your non-sex life to distort as it would need to (family, friends, women) to be outwardly gay, you don't need to worry and don't need to waste your time. i know i wouldn't.

you just sound sad. i bet deep down this upsets you. take a break from pmo and try not to, it's a useless and draining thing.
>>
>Is this a common thing to jerk it to?
no
>>
>I'm a straight guy btw.

No your not.
>>
You're gay? Haha fag..

Me too.
>>
File: 1451771175798.png (315 KB, 564x354) Image search: [Google]
1451771175798.png
315 KB, 564x354
>>28382699
>I'm a straight guy btw.
>>
File: image.png (5 KB, 275x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 275x300
Like seriously gay
>>
>>28382699
I know this is B8 but its friday and fuck it, no senpai you are gay as FUCK, let a proper man fug you up the ass and youll cream buckets
>>
>>28382699
Average Bernie supporter
>>
I do this all the time but I admit I'm gay
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.