[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Group anyone alloud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: BLWH-4_R.png (585 B, 400x150) Image search: [Google]
BLWH-4_R.png
585 B, 400x150
So I have started a new group that I want to get some recognition. I figured that this might get people to see it.

I have started a new group called the. Black squares. The black squares is open-enrollment, as in anyone can join! There are no rules, no restrictions. Just say you're in (and prefferebly draw a black square on yourself) and you're in.

There are already upwards of 50 members (that I know of), but I thought I could get some more here
[Extra]
I got the idea for this when I saw the thing where people would draw black squares on themselves and shock themselves. I thought "they all look like they're part of a gang" so I decided to actually start a group of people who draw squares on themselves.
>>
What is the end game of your gang
>>
So what exactly is Black squares about besides drawing black squares on your self
>>
>>28382431>>28382431
Well I'm glad you asked, it's mostly about the sub-groups. there is no SET endgame for the entire organization. Since there's no rules, there's no one spouting orders down at you, although it's not EXCLUSIVELY about anarchy. I've seen a few groups already some of them do what most gangs do, fight over territory, while I've seen one that tries to help out the community (the odd one out), and a few of them are just normal people that pretty much don't do anything other than hang around other squares.
>>
get out durarara
>>
>>28382060
Dont lie you autistic weeb you got the idea off durarara
>>
>>28382755
True, I did. But I like the idea still. I have Gorton quite a few people to join.
>>
To be honest I'm not sure an organization with no rules can survive. The sub-groups would just devolve into other gangs
>>
>>28382755
Well I got the idea of no rules off of durarara but the idea of the name the squares was the story I gave
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.