[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Frogs and Feels/ tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: wojak barkeep2.jpg (324 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
wojak barkeep2.jpg
324 KB, 900x639
We are open gents. Slavkeep here, I will be tending the bar for the next 5 hours.

Special offer of the day: Irish coffee $1.50, extra irish free of charge.

How are you all doing today?

Music to kick it off:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
>>
>>28372313
I'll have a vodka tonic, thanks.

I'm not feeling too good. You see, I've been dating this girl at my college for a couple months now, but I'm taking the semester off and she's still in school. That means that she's about a 4 hour drive away. For a while, I would drive or take the bus up to visit her every weekend. Now the semester has ended, and I'm leaving next week. I asked her to come visit me this weekend, but she gave me some excuse about how she had bumps on her head or something as the reason. So then I asked her to come next week, and she said again that she couldn't come for some other reason. We had decided to stay together over summer and this would be her last opportunity to see me in person before I move across the country. I was really hurt by the fact that she said no and told her this, and she then said she'll come next week and chalked her hesitance up to being scared of driving. I still don't really believe her, and I'm now questioning my decision to stay together over summer. What should I do, robots? Should I really turn down whatever girl opportunities I get over summer to stay with a girl that possibly doesn't even care about me?
>>
>>28372313
I'll have a glass of milk, thanks

I gotta go b-bye.
>>
>>28372930
>I've been dating this girl
>What should I do, robots?
The fuck...
>>
File: brendan beanie.png (150 KB, 357x524) Image search: [Google]
brendan beanie.png
150 KB, 357x524
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYKb34Ij2_A
Might if I put this song on wojak?

I'll have a pint of asahi thanks.
>>
Yeah, I'll have a Whiskey and bourbon, dry please.

How are you doing bartender?
>>
>>28372930
Dump her lad, clearly not worth it.

>>28373023
Sure thing buddy.

>>28373044
Right on. I'm pretty okay, thanks for asking. It's a warm summery day, got some comfy music on at the store. A bit bummed out about two 12-hour shifts this weekend but I will get shitfaced in the evenings to compensate. All in all things are good, sans obligatory nogf
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.