[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any of you guys have juicy embarrassing memories you look back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: stressed-out-guy.jpg (30 KB, 609x480) Image search: [Google]
stressed-out-guy.jpg
30 KB, 609x480
any of you guys have juicy embarrassing memories you look back on and just want to beat yourself for?
>>
my life

original
>>
>be me 17 years old senior year of high school
>sitting in class just minding my own business
>on a moderate amount of narcotics so kind of numb and apathetic but in a good way
>hear stacies and chads giggling behind me
>hear someone mention the word ass
>think nothing of it
>few minutes go by of this shit where I hear giggling and other bullshit
>girl starts calling my name
>think "clearly she's talking about another anon why would a girl ever talk to me"
>wasn't the only kid in my class with that name
>it dawns on me that my pants are stuck pulled down on the chair and my ass has been hanging out the whole time
>mfw I have no face

FUCK that
>>
>>28369341
>be me
>age 16
>go to chad friend house for a sleepover
>first time drinking with friends
>me and this 6/10 latino start making a connection
>both get fucking absolutely wasted
>take her to laundry room
>dark
>makeout
>she grabs me
>its my first time
>bend her over dryer and put it in
>cum immediately
>no condom
>run outside room and upstairs
>hear people yelling my name from basement
>run to my house in the neighborhood
>lay down all night crying
>have to face everyone in school on monday
>everyone starts calling me dirty dan the rest of highschool
>i want to die
>>
>>28369425
And I meant to say I was 17 at time of the story I am of age now
>>
>>28369341
>be in 7th grade
>be girl
>in math class after lunch
>taking a quiz
>room was super quiet
>stomach is upset
>let out the loudest fart
>everyone is laughing and looking at me
>try to pretend it wasn't me but the whole class knows
>If you could die from embarrassment I would be dead

Im 26 now and still think about it all the time.
>>
No nothing embarrassing really. They've had incredibly little impact on me.

I've missed so many opportunities though. Could easily have been making >300k and had the best girl in the world by now if I had played my cards right.

Not even joking. It's rather sad. But there's no sense in beating yourself up over it.
>>
sent around three pages of autism over a girl i met from the board who i got way too attached to
learning lesson
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.