[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scary experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 650x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 650x511
Does r9k have any creepy stories?
>>
>arguing with someone on /tv/ about TFA
>eventually he just starts throwing ad hominems at me
>tell him to think of an actual argument
>his next response literally has him calling me by my name
>then asks how my friend is doing, called him by his name as well
Stopped using 4chan for a week. I've never posted my name on here and I have no clue how he knew it, or what my friend's name is, especially because that friend lives several states away.
>>
I got lost while geocaching and ended up staying with and fucking possibly a witch, definitely a weird hillbilly.
>>
>>28368447
Over fucking TV?
>>
>>28368480
Witches are my fetish
>>
>>28368492
He didn't like the fact I enjoyed TFA I guess. It wasn't any of my filenames either. I really don't know how he knew.
>>
>>28368447
The fact that I post here like everyday and never change my filenames makes me certain someone either does it could know who I really am. Did you post any pictures they could have tracked you from or anything like writing style? Was he a navy seal?
>>
>>28368578
I don't change my filenames either but I've never posted any pictures along with personal details, because then I know id have to change the filename. Maybe my writing style is familiar, I really have no clue at all though.
>>
>>28368603
It was just your first name? Im not a tech wizard so I guess he was a navy seal. Be wary of star wars nerds I guess.
>>
Posting my favorite. Everyone knows it already though. Unfortunately nothing sloppy has happened to me. One time I heard a growl in the dark outside my house but there was nothing there. My emotional and sexual partner heard it too and states we best be getting the fuck inside cause that's how horror movies happened. I wanted to go back outside because I wanted to make sure it was safe for my puppets to go out later but she suggested I just leave it be til morning.
>>
>>28368530
This has happened to me before. I posted in a thread on /mu/ and someone posted a picture of me from my high school yearbook. No message attached, just the picture. Can't figure out who it could have been. Creeps me out, there were other quiet autists at my school I didn't talk to. Didn't seem aggressive. Just cryptic and strange.
>>
>>28368644
Yeah, but my friend's name as well. Odd stuff.
>>28368703
Gives you the chills doesn't it? Scary stuff.
>>
>>28368694
*spoopy
*puppers

I do have one fuzzy memory from I was a kid. It might have been a dream or I might have imagined it.
>cousins and I are all at some big woody house in the middle of winter
>we are told not to open 'that' door leading to a garage like area
>we decide to go outside and walk around cause bored.
>garage is open
>there's something hanging from the ceiling
>it looks like an animal carcass, red and rib cagey
>Everyone screams and runs
>I'm just standing there trying to make sense of what I'm looking at
>cousin runs back and puts me in his shoulder and starts running again
>tell him I can walk fine

That's about it. I went ghost hunting in a "haunted house" once too but nothing happened. It was fun shooting the shit with my friend there though.
>>
File: 1428626913923.png (438 KB, 1396x2160) Image search: [Google]
1428626913923.png
438 KB, 1396x2160
Anyone here read Penpals?

>>28368703
>inb4 that happens in this thread
>>
>>28368777
It was a deer from a hunter dumbass
>>
>>28369183
Yeah probably. Like I said nothing spooky happened to me irl
It's spooky when you're a kid though
>>
>>28368853
I didn't read it, but I've heard the series narrated on the nosleep podcast. Was kinda scary. Looking at the authors responses on reddit, it actually seems like it might be real. Apparently he is having it turned into a movie.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.