[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever taken or do you take anti depressants? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: descarga (5).jpg (9 KB, 212x237) Image search: [Google]
descarga (5).jpg
9 KB, 212x237
Have you ever taken or do you take anti depressants? What's it like?
Do they work? How depressed were you before taking them?
>>
>>28365361
Its a meme.

Just like with depression.

You can't just take meds for an emotion. No about of pills will ever make her love you or make you life good enough to be happy. You are depressed because you have something to be depressed about. A pill does not fix that.I am tired of people saying they have "depression" as if it were the fucking flu. I really wish this depression meme will end.

t.someone who as diagnosed with depression and forced to take meds for it. Never trust those "doctors" and their Jew pills.
>>
>>28365361
Took a couple types over the years. Didn't do anything. My parents taught me that I needed brain altering pills for "depression." Eventually I figured out they were lazy and just didn't help me with my legitimate problems as a child.

Medical depression is when you spontaneous start crying and wanting death. If you're in a bad situation, don't buy the psychology meme. Find a way to rebuild your lifestyle.

Just advice from someone with easily scammed parents.
>>
>>28365463
>t.someone who as diagnosed with depression and forced to take meds for it. Never trust those "doctors" and their Jew pills.

I'm the post below your post. Sounds like we got fucked by the same scammers.
>>
OP here. I'm not the one who's going to take meds but someone very close to me might start taking them and I want to know what to expect.
>>
>>28365463
Yep. Antidepressants are a placebo most of the time. Take them as a last resort. Try vitamins, changing your diet, exercising, and just doing anything to make your life less shitty.
>>
I cannot function without anti depressants and anti psychotics.

Truth is that shit works, you have to try various meds before you find something that works, but it's worth the effort if you're completely dysfunctional.

Not saying that anti depressants make you happy and cure you, but they can be the difference between sleeping 20 hours a day and refusing to get out of bed and managing to function as a human being.
>>
Thanks for your inputs, anons. Bumping for more opinions.
>>
One last bump tbo
>>
>>28365361
I just started zoloft.

I have to say my social anxiety is at a minimum, I tried a few other meds with terrible side effects before but I kept at it because the panic attacks scare me to death. I'd rather die than lose my mind.

I think I'm finally in a good place, I highly recommend consulting a doctor you trust to prescribe you something. But before you decide you're depressed try to eliminate toxic people/enviroments from your life
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.