[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my uncle is almost 58 years old and never had a gf or moved out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1452831050155.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
1452831050155.gif
510 KB, 700x827
my uncle is almost 58 years old and never had a gf or moved out of his parents house
>>
anyone seeing there probable future in other family members too ?
>>
>>28364730
I am going to be like your uncle.
>26
>Rejected by every woman I asked out.
>Oldest child out of 5.
>Only one who still lives with parents.
>Despite this I have the highest paying career and the only one with a degree.
>Parents keep telling me to move out.
>Refuse because I don't feel like it and the only way I would move out is if I somehow got a gf.
>>
my uncle also dropped out of university twice before his mother got him a finally successful job interview, he is a technician for radio and television now
>>
File: 23-18-1-20-8.png (115 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
23-18-1-20-8.png
115 KB, 1024x640
>>28364730
one day, i will join him if i don't an hero
>>
My uncle is in his 60s, never had a job or gf, and legitimately lived in his mother's basement until the day she died
>>
>>28364759
I have an aunt with lived with my grandparents until they died. & im sure my eldest sibling is gonna be the same, 35 & still there
>>
File: 1452193387566s.jpg (9 KB, 243x250) Image search: [Google]
1452193387566s.jpg
9 KB, 243x250
>>28365494
what do you think is holding him back from committing sudoku ?
>>
>>28365494
He's perfectly content to living the neet life and being a parasite to my family.
>>
>>28364730
>tfw probably never gonna get laid again without paying for it
>>
>>28364768
But you will have a gf when you move out. What girl wants to date someone too lazy to move out? When you have your own place you can invite ppl over socialize and meet your gf. That worked for a lot of guy I know
>>
>>28364730
That's nothing
My great aunt is 80 and still lives with her mother because she never moved out. She's also a virgin. It's really weird
>>
>>28366070
How old is her mother?
>>
>>28366098
She's still alive and moving. She made thanksgiving dinner until last year bc she got too old and also wrote out everyone from her will. It's nice that my aunt is there to help her but we say that my grandma helps my aunt.
>>
Well at least they has a nephew who care about him.
>tfw you wont have a living relative or soul on this earth who cares of you once your parents die
>>
>>28364730
My mom's cousin was pretty much the same way. We called him Uncle Dicky. Once his mom died he hung himself. I thought he was awesome, but I guess I never told him that.
>>
>>28366252
Where did he hang himself?
>>
>>28366370
In the house where he and his mother lived. He was an otherwise totally normal seeming guy to me, but thinking about it now, he was probably wizard class. He was an architect, and took lots of photographs but I don't think he had any social skills and probably was KHV.
>>
why did reading this make me feel so good?
>>
My birth father lives with his parents now. He's on disability because he got shot (mistaken identity thing). He lived on his own at some point. He's 47. I'm convinced he turned gay since he hasn't had any relationships since he knocked up my mother in his early 20's. She gave me up for adoption and didn't tell my birth father she was pregnant 'til the week I was born. I'm pretty sure one of my birth father's friends is his boyfriend.
>>
>>28366504
because you have a tiny penis
>>
I have a robotic uncle. He took advantage of his schizophrenia, worked maybe a month out of his life, had a gf for a bit (but never developed into anything), no one in my immediate family likes him at all. He's about 57. The only reason he moved out of hand mom's house is because Nan died.
>>
>>28364730

I hope I'm more courageous than your uncle and kill myself before I hit 25.
>>
File: 1439256047486.jpg (14 KB, 310x464) Image search: [Google]
1439256047486.jpg
14 KB, 310x464
>>28365559

Fear.

What scares you most robots? The thought of an all powerful being judging your life and choosing your eternity or the thought of life being utterly meaningless and drifting off into nothing and simply ceasing to exist?

I find the latter comforting.
>>
>>28366802
the latter is somewhat comforting yes, but it seems to render any attempt to improve your life totally meaningless too
>>
>>28366802
is this even a competition

>i'd rather spend eternity in a place infinently worse than my current situation but thats ok because at least i know life has meaning and im the lowest of the low fire dosent hurt that bad

or

>life has no meaning i'd rather have oblivion that ends all my suffering even the fear about there being nothing ceases pure bliss

if you choose the first you are beyond retarded
>>
>>28366504
misery loves company
fgnb;srlesk
>>
>>28366802
just become a christian robot if it bothers you that bad you can't stop yourself from being a loser degenerate but God can forgive and accept you.
>>
File: happy pepe.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>28366802
some people thin hell is jut too wacky to even exist.

if i knew for certen that nothing happens in the afterlife i'd be so relieved, all i would have to do is sit back, wait for a time then i'm really upset and shoot myself and everything would be over. the ride would end.
>>
>>28364768
You can't score a girl if you live at home
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.