[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were you like in highschool? >barely there, skipped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 225x225
What were you like in highschool?

>barely there, skipped class a lot
>associated with a stoner group
>awkward as fuck
>wore ratty clothes with holes in them and had greasy unkempt hair despite upper middle class background
>>
>>28362769
I twisted my ankle sneaking into the pit area at a LTJ show when I was sixteen. The pit and the seats were separated by like a twelve foot drop.

>tfw that was fifteen years ago
>>
File: 1459722152946.jpg (170 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1459722152946.jpg
170 KB, 1600x900
>hung out with the weirdos
>freshmen year tried out for the swim team, promptly got kicked off the swim team after groping another girl in the locker room after our 3rd practice
>would frequently skip classes because I was acing them
>friends were mostly guys, we'd do stupid shit all the time and constantly called down the office for "causing a scene"
>threw our own christmas party at the front doors the day before winter break, handed out candy canes and played christmas tunes for people as they came in. we got sent to the office for "disrupting morning routines"
>student council HATED us because everyone remembered the stupid shit my friends and I would do and never the stuff they planned

Honestly had a great time just goofing off with friends in high school. Senior year was kinda shitty because most of my friends had already graduated. Kind weird how I'm still hanging out with those same fools all the time even though its been half a decade since any of us were in school.
>>
>>28362769
I was pretty much exactly the same as you.
>>
>>28363094
Did you use to get shit faced drunk with your Vietnamese friend and play Tony Hawk on Friday nights?
>>
>>28363177
He wasn't Vietnamese, but pretty much.
>>
File: 1461734892451.jpg (63 KB, 478x291) Image search: [Google]
1461734892451.jpg
63 KB, 478x291
I don't even know desu, the best way to describe me was always being mentally one life stage behind where I should've been at the time. I had elementary school innocence in fucking middle school, and the retarded autistic levels of trying to be cool middle school mentality in high school. I literally thought becoming cool in high school could be done by just talking to the right kids once or twice rather than realizing what actual fucking friendships were. I couldn't even understand how I acted when looking back because outside of school hours I became normal, fuck its like I was in a haze and just being a spectator in my own fuck ups while in school.

Honestly if I didn't have a nickname I doubt anyone outside of my actual friend group would've remembered me since I was more harmlessly odd than someone worth bullying. My friends were the rejects, but more in the sense that they were the potheads and kids who no one really knew rather than the kids that were bullied.

High school was really just a blur I'd care to forget, same with my first two years of uni. I'm glad its over.
>>
>cute shota
>incredibly shy
>good at maths and science
>listened to gangster rap
That was about it
>>
>>28362769

That fucking album was so good.

I was that big kid that didn't really have any friends, but everyone knew. I got along with literally everyone, but no one invited me anywhere or did anything with me.

After I moved over an hour away, apparently I became this legend around my grade. I went back to hang out with the one friend I did have, and all these people knew who I was. Like "Wait, you're anon?! That anon?! Fucking awesome!" I had no idea who half of them were either. Then years later, I mean at least 4 solid years after graduation, I was at a stoner friends house, and this random dude knew who I was. It was surreal.
>>
File: 1374670287817.gif (808 KB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1374670287817.gif
808 KB, 207x207
>>28362769
I laid low and tried to remain unnoticed until the bell rang and I got home and played vidya all day. Needless to say I graduated a KHV I still am
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.