[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> You will never be able to grow up together with a girl childhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 42414.png (28 KB, 416x403) Image search: [Google]
42414.png
28 KB, 416x403
> You will never be able to grow up together with a girl childhood friend.
>>
File: 546534536.jpg (17 KB, 469x480) Image search: [Google]
546534536.jpg
17 KB, 469x480
>>28362145

THIS FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELING
>>
Fuck you OP,
I didn't ask for a feel like this
>>
File: nice.gif (7 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
7 KB, 240x300
>>28362145
>wanting that
realize that women will never satisfy that void, and that actually growing up with one would be oddly depressing
you would first expand your friend circle, and go through angsts, possibly distance yourself from eachother or never love eachother since you've been established as friends
then she gets the guys on her, she eats up all the modernist bullshit, and is constantly planted in her phone - you never text anymore, for texting was a part of this growing disease within her.
Next you see her teasing anyone but you, trying on shorter skirts, and generally fall out of the image you once hoped for her.
Why the fuck would you ever want any of this?
>>
>>28362550
>not having this fantasy pre-cellphones
shame
>>
>>28362622
>denying reality

>not fantasizing about this within an isolated Nordic village, away from globalization
>not realizing that the woman you crave is automatically debased into the masculine mindset with the onset of 20th century
>>
File: 1349996077452.png (712 KB, 1187x739) Image search: [Google]
1349996077452.png
712 KB, 1187x739
>>28362550
read over what you posted carefully. REALLY take it in, then ask yourself "why don't I have friends?". You don't trust anyone and you also have no self esteem.
>>
>>28362145
i did

we first became friends when we were in kindergarten. this was 1991. we remained friends until about 2012 or so. i realized that she was basically using me as an emotional sponge, and wasn't asking me how i was doing etc. i eventually stopped responding to her messages, and she hasn't really contacted me outside of liking/commenting on a few facebook statuses
>>
>>28362550
>realize that women will never satisfy that void
But she did. Now that she's gone, the voids bigger then ever.
>>
>>28362815
I appreciate your concern but my mental state is irrelevant to the state of affairs
look at exhibit A
>>28362831

>>28362831
>but she did
You thought she did, when in fact you were never living until you were with her. She isn't what made you satisfied, it was the act of doing things, regardless of intimacy. To live, to watch, to go out and explore. To be invested in things. To care again, for someone you 'loved' cared.
Women deceive you, and will make you think that your life is alright when in fact it isn't.
>>
>>28362145
Jokes on you I'm a child
>>
File: sad chinese man.gif (942 KB, 253x216) Image search: [Google]
sad chinese man.gif
942 KB, 253x216
>had a really close friend when I was younger, he had a sister
>was pretty fucking close with his sister
>we'd always chat, joke around, even hugged and shit around her brother
>kept showing signs that she liked me
>was too autistic and young to realise

They moved away eventually and I never spoke to her again.
Looking back, I wish I had known and loved her back, still hurts honestly
>>
Most people do not grow up with their childhood friends, that would be very strange. People move and change etc.
>>
File: 1456197422746.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1456197422746.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
>>28362145
I had a female childhood friend. She hugged me the first time I met her. I was really mean to her growing up and eventually we stopped being friends. Now she is 9/10 and lives like 3 houses away. she isn't even a Stacy, I really wish I had been kinder to her.
>>
>>28362145
I did.

It just hurts more when she leaves you. Having more friends is just adding more people that can hurt you and more people you can hurt. Sometimes its best to be alone.
>>
> The feeling when this never happens to you
>>
File: 1461720227035.jpg (369 KB, 2464x1648) Image search: [Google]
1461720227035.jpg
369 KB, 2464x1648
basically the ONLY thing I've ever wanted in this despair filled painful existence, even before anime amplified the desire
>>
>When I was younger, a group of older girls began looking after me in school.
>Was basically a collective little brother for them.
>I stuck with them for years, always wanted to make them proud of me
>I loved all of them, and I was sure they loved me.
>They all suddenly moved on, told me to forget the last 5 or so years and pretend they didn't happen.
>I ended up trying to capture the same feeling of honest love for years.
>Only recently realised that I won't be loved like that again.
>Love only exists as long as you get what you want from the other person.
>They got what they wanted. They were just fucking playing with my mind. Practising for when they grew up and fucked over their boyfriends and husbands.
>They didn't even have the fucking decency to /ss/ me, at least then I'd have a fucking excuse for not learning the truth about love for so long.
>>
>>28362550
>why would you ever want to have a life

best girl ALWAYS is childhood friend
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.