[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how are you able to handle fucking up your life so bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: pepe.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
how are you able to handle fucking up your life so bad?
>>
>>28360740
Eat some donuts, it always cheers me up
>>
>>28360740

Look what the other people doing of their life. Literally nothing
>>
I see now with a clarity beyond what I truly wished for, and in terms of more than I ever wanted to know. Youthful optimism is replaced with pained and world-weary thoughts. It is unfortunate that this new-found wisdom is mine only in a time when it is too late to save myself, so I try and use it mostly to help others while I still can. The only consolation I have is the hope that I did less harm than good in my time. Soon my star will burn out though and on that day I suppose even this will not seem to matter.
The truth is no one can handle it, anon. You try to capitalize on the opportunities of youth, failing that make what use you can of limited options, and then very likely succumb to an untimely death.
>>
I take comfort in knowing that one day I'll day and it'll be like never having lived.
>>
>>28360740
my good friend mr morphine :)
>>
>>28360999

That's what I do too, watch stupid shit, see people pursuing things on facebook, feel bad for myself, remember that I'm the laziest and most failed shit on earth, feel like I should commit suicide sometimes.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.