[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the autistic thing you like to do when you're allone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: autism06.jpg (103 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
autism06.jpg
103 KB, 775x719
For example:
I like to put my headphones on,lisent to cool music and run around in my room while i'm imaging that i'm in an anime fantasy world and fighting people with magic and stuff. Can get quite intense.
I'm 20 btw.
>>
File: 1445338430389.jpg (207 KB, 469x740) Image search: [Google]
1445338430389.jpg
207 KB, 469x740
>>28353752

>be 35
>climb trees and have picnic in them while singing "ai wo torimodose" and other anime classics, often with alternative lyrics along the lines of "poodle shock"
>run around in garden teasing my parents 4 dogs while they chase me and gradually tear up my clothes, simultaneously hollering stuff like "aaaahhhh BAKANA" "KISAMAAAA" or whatever fits the occasion.

Do you also pretend you can move your imaginary enemies with telekinesis? I do when I take a walk some times, rules are I have to turn around and see them before they reach me, and each enemy needs to get killed in a new way. Some I might launch into a tree, for another I tear the tree up from the ground and use it as a baseball bat on him etc.
>>
Go on /r9k/
>>
I like to close my eyes and imagine I have a really qt gf. I think up the whole story such as how we met, her character, what we did on our first date, what anime we watched together, etc.
>>
File: BDf4K8CCQAAs_Kg.jpg (53 KB, 545x455) Image search: [Google]
BDf4K8CCQAAs_Kg.jpg
53 KB, 545x455
>>28353752
Pelvic thrust drawers shut in the kitchen.
>leave room to make sammich
>get knife from utensils drawer
>bring it around town.webbum
>>
File: webM.jpg (13 KB, 650x380) Image search: [Google]
webM.jpg
13 KB, 650x380
I like to watch and collect webms. Comfy threads~
>>
Picnic in trees sounds nice.
I cant climb a tree tho.

Where do ppl find this green text stuff from?
>>
i like to pretend that im an army general fighting and invading the world in the empty woods where i live
>>
>>28353992
>Do you also pretend you can move your imaginary enemies with telekinesis

Yeah i once stoped an entire battle mage army with my telekinesis it was so epic. I also always have a little dragon with me she is called Mashiro. She is an astral dragon which means she is made out of energy. That means i can "pump" my energy into here and can make her as big as a mountain. It's usuful as fuck in combat when you have a dragon which can change shape.
>>
I pretend I am Link and my wife is Zelda <3
>>
>>28354052
Kek same here anon except for the anime part.
>>
>>28353752
I do the same thing, except that my room is too small so I just walk.

>cool music
you mean anime music, right?
>>
Tell myself how worthless I am. Out loud.
>>
>>28355976
Depends on the fighting scene so not just anime music.
For example into the labyrinthe starting at 1:25
is good for fighting scenes between me and an extremle powerful enemy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXX7dRULFaE

But to be fair i get most "cool" nonanime music from AMVs.
>>
I like to walk around the house ,with the lights out, at night, and just talk to myself about things that happened today and think if I reacted good or bad to them and the consequences etc.It sounds very autistic when I write it, but it's really more like a daydream.The only weird part is walking.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.