[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a guy but for most of my life I've primarily fantasized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 576x814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 576x814
I'm a guy but for most of my life I've primarily fantasized about being a girl and getting fucked in my pussy by a big sweaty man. If I fantasize about fucking a girl in the pussy, I can only cum by imagining that she's really bored and turned off by the whole thing, like she's just doing this as a favor, and she gets a little grossed out when I finally cum inside her.

Can anyone relate?
>>
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 1384x1496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 1384x1496
Bump I don't want to be alone.
>>
>>28350567

I've had very similar fantasies my whole life too.

Being a girl, and fucking that one twinky guy that I had a crush on. Also fucking other guys who were completely losers and social misfits because I either somehow got forced to do it or because I was the only one who was taking pity on them.

I've also fantasized about getting pregnant, and becoming a housewife. Having my husband fuck me after a long day of work, becoming pregnant again months after just giving birth. Having my nipples swollen and breast full of milk, feeding the kids.

Fantasies I have where I am a guy fucking a girl just don't feel as intense and "real". Take a lot longer for me to cum the few times I have them.

Sometimes I'd imagine myself as a young girl, and how it'd be going through puberty, grow tits and having my first period. Having my virginity taken by some middle guy my age. Well fuck, you get the idea.
>>
>>28350567
Why isn't she sitting ?
>>
>>28351547

Just to add, often when I'm fantasizing about fucking the losers and social misfits from my high school, I'm imagine that they know that the girl with them is me. Like one would conversationally mention to the other "Oh yeah, this is Anon" as I'm kneeling on my knees giving the guy a blow job, and the people being informed would look at me with shock, pity, and also lust. They'd immediate wait in line for me to do other lewd things to them too.
>>
>>28351567

Because her back hurts.
>>
>>28351547
>>28351603
Yep, I totally get all of this.

People with this fetish (or should I say, broad pattern of sexuality? It's almost too overpowering to be a fetish) seem to be over represented in the nerd/robot demographic. I'd be fascinated to know the reason.

I'm convinced that this phenomenon is distinct from both classical homosexuality and classical transsexuality, since I don't want to transition irl (gave it a good thought though) and I've done sexual things with women before (not full intercourse unfortunately) and I greatly enjoyed it.
>>
>>28351838
>since I don't want to transition irl (gave it a good thought though) and I've done sexual things with women before (not full intercourse unfortunately) and I greatly enjoyed it.

The same here.

Since I was a young kid I found the idea of a man changing sex into a woman fascinating. Mangas like Ranma 1/2 gave me boners before I knew what a boner was.

Funny thing is over the years some of the subtleties and nuances of the fantasies have changed. When I was in high school, most of my "being a girl" fantasies involved sex and physical stuff. Over the years as I get older they started having social components as well. Being a girl, being desired, getting mates without after to chase after them, and eventually elements of humiliation and submission started to show as well. Also childbirth/children. It's like a twisted version of a normal person's development and milestones into adulthood is being played out in my sexual fantasies.

Meanwhile I remain single, and the possibility of getting a wife, children, and a normal life grows increasingly smaller as I age.
>>
>>28352020

One correction, I did fuck with girls. One chubby girl in high school, and all others are hookers I hired when I was older. Didn't read the comment I quoted too carefully.
>>
>>28350567
You have some seriously deep imbedded mental issues. Seek help.
>>
>>28352065
Which part indicates serious mental issues? :/

I mean, worst case scenario is I'm just a repressed gay or tranny right? Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>28350567
A G P
G
P
>>
>>28352093
> I mean, worst case scenario is I'm just a repressed gay or tranny right? Nothing wrong with that.

I weep for this faggot generation
>>
>>28352020
I'm actually pretty hopeful for the future, and finding a wife. I know I'm a likable person, I just have a bizarre fear of women. But I'll get over it eventually. Worst case scenario, I can just go on dating sites until I find a girl as weird as me. I hope you find hope too, Anon.
>>
>>28350567
>really bored and turned off by the whole thing
>doing it as a favor

Exactly what sex with my gf is like. She just lets me use her vagina like a masturbatory aid, most times she isn't even wet. When I come in her she just goes back to her vidya
>>
File: 1453599046823.jpg (698 KB, 900x1181) Image search: [Google]
1453599046823.jpg
698 KB, 900x1181
>>28351770
>you will never rub your big boobed gf's sore back
>>
Is it weird that when I jack off I imagine I have a pussy and my dick is a dildo or something I am rubbing on it?

It it weird that I have so much practice doing this it actually almost feels like I have a pussy and I can't feel my man parts?
>>
>>28352188
How come you guys are still together?

>>28352229
Nah it's not weird. I love the idea of pulling my dick away from myself when I'm done masturbating, realizing it was just a sex toy, and accepting that my real crotch is just a soft wet hole.
>>
>>28352065

OP's fantasies are not causing him any distress, not causing him to be less functional in society and hurts no one else. Not really something to make a big deal out of.
>>
>>28350567
This is me. I really do wish I was a girl. I would have even tried to make it happen by transitioning if I was cute enough. Sadly I'll always be an ugly man.
>>
>>28352377
Or what about your dick getting compressed down to a sensitive nub. That is it, that is all you have. You can't penetrate anything, your role is to submit and be taken.
>>
>>28352377
I love her and I'm into the sex. She's still here because she's a neet and I'm a wagie
>>
>>28352480
Sorry, you sort of lost me there. I'm not into dick shrinking, traps, or really androgyny of any kind. I like people to be definitely masculine or definitely feminine. You do you though.
>>
>>28352739
That's pretty hot. I'd love to have a lazy neet girlfriend so I could come home from work and feed her delicious fatty food and then rub her tummy as she goes to sleep for a nap.
>>
>>28352994
>dick shrinking, traps, or really androgyny of any kind.
he is talking about a clit.
>>
>>28353022
Yeah, I guess you're right. But he didn't specify that a functioning pussy gets made too, so it doesn't work for me.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.