[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED I ADMITTED I'M A VIRGIN TO MY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 5aa.jpg (333 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5aa.jpg
333 KB, 600x600
HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED I ADMITTED I'M A VIRGIN TO MY DAD

FUCK YOU ALCOHOL
>>
>>28349786
More background info please. How old are you? What was the context of the convo? What was his immediate reaction?
>>
File: 83724832x.gif (656 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
83724832x.gif
656 KB, 300x300
>>28349800
>get drunk
>go out to get junk food
>come home and pretend to be sober
>dad wants to talk with me about my recent mental health issues (been in the psych ward)
>talks about how he did stupid things when he was young
>tell him I tried weed once
>"anon, have you ever... been with a girl?"
>"No, I've never had any kind of close relationship"
"Oh... okay..."
I'm 21
>>
So what? It's not a big deal: my dad knows I'm virgin too and he doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>28349846
>psychward
You have bigger issues anon
>>
I have made some pretty damaging confessions on alcohol too. The key is to drink enough to be relaxed, but not so much that you lose control and it makes you blackout stupid.
>>
So? He's your father. Imagine loudly confessing to your normie friends at a crowded party. That's what happened to me
>>
>>28349786
it's time to tie the rope and kick the stool
>>
>>28350519
All my friends know I'm a virgin too
They don't care
No one cares if you're a virgin as long as you don't have a date with them
>>
>>28350587
Why are you so upset about admitting to your dad, then?
>>
File: 1461613789084.jpg (11 KB, 139x201) Image search: [Google]
1461613789084.jpg
11 KB, 139x201
>>28350667
I'm not OP

And this is original
>>
Same as OP but I'm 28
>>
>>28350748
you recently got out of a ward too?
>>
>>28349846
>been in the psych ward

I think you have bigger problems than being a virgin anon.
>>
>>28349846
I can't see why this is a bad thing. Is your dad a roasty that's going to mock you for it?
>>
File: sorrydad.webm (794 KB, 748x576) Image search: [Google]
sorrydad.webm
794 KB, 748x576
>>28350443
he does. trust me
>>
>be me, 19
>all my ""friends"" know i am a virgin and try to mock me for it.
>don't talk to them in more than half a year.
>just talk to people on my classes and my roomate because i am oblidge to.
People say if your friends are assholes to you, they do not deserve to be your friends.
I think everyone is an asshole or maybe it is just me with some problem...
>>
>>28349786
he most likely knew already
>>
it's okay anon
i got blackout drunk and told my dad i'm a tranny
>>
>>28349786
Your dad is part of the generation that helped fuck up the gender relationships and taking younger wives, basically leaving young men without women.
Before he starts to pity you, he should think of his role in this.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.