[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to a strp club with Chad friend >We get super drunk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1433950855523.jpg (24 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1433950855523.jpg
24 KB, 385x385
>Go to a strp club with Chad friend
>We get super drunk
>Strippers are walking up to us, I ask one of them how much for a lapdance
>She tells me she doesn't want to dance with me, but she'll give a lapdance to my friend

I hate my life. Honestly I wish I could just get cancer and die. Being ugly is the worst thing that can possibly happen to you and not being Chad is the second worst.
>>
never go out with chad, hes using you to look better
similar to chicks with ugly female friends
>>
>>28348169

yeah then he blames you because he failed to get the bartender's number.

chad is a fucking FAGGOT
>>
>Go to strip club alone because I have no friends
>Be average looking, but have money
>Average looking stripper with HUGE natural tits sits next to me and starts talking
>Buy her a drink and go for a dance
>Play with her tits and suck her nipples for hours
>Leave 4 hours and 1300 dollarydoos later
>Get in a cab and ask driver to take me to nearest brothel
>Pussy out at the front door and go home instead
>Have a violent wank before bed
>>
Hahaha really!!?! Are you extremely ugly?
>>
File: 1451621214285.jpg (44 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1451621214285.jpg
44 KB, 680x765
>>28348125
I know what it feels like OP.

>Have small group of friends
>One of my friends is apparently very attractive, dunno just looks like an average guy to me, which makes me feel even more like shit
>Women quite literally throw themselves at him all the time
>The girls in our small friend group all clearly have a crush on him
>One of them gave him a blowjob in the bathroom of a mcdonalds the first day they met and she was dating someone at the time.
>>
>>28348125
should of told her to get lost
>>
>>28348125
I thought the point was you give them money; doesn't matter how ugly you are.
>>
>>28348125
Yeah, of course she refuses because you are ugly. Not because you were obviously plastered.
>>
>>28348366
there are that many desperate betas trying to give them money, of course strippers can afford to be picky
>>
>>28348407
He was more drunk than I was.
>>
>>28348125
Hahahahaha! You sound like a fucking faggot. You're a loser. Even the fucking strippers and Whores don't want you! Hahahahahhahahaahahahbahabba!
>>
>>28348426
this madman haha
>>
>>28348421
But maybe held it better. And behaved better. Or just managed to not be as repulsive drunk as you.
>>
File: dollarydoos.jpg (11 KB, 318x158) Image search: [Google]
dollarydoos.jpg
11 KB, 318x158
>>28348209

> 1300 dollarydoos

jesus christ anon get it together
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.