[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transformation to chad Day 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1448507385270.jpg (89 KB, 540x543) Image search: [Google]
1448507385270.jpg
89 KB, 540x543
I don't want this to turn into a personal blog, so I'll keep it to a paragraph.

The other day I posted that I was sick of being a robot, and decided to try to become chad, progress is going well I'm following 200situp guide and working out more in general am going to make tea for my family tonight (an Italian platter). I plan to post a before and after pic at the end of every 7 days (next tuesday night/ wednesday morning) any guides out there about how to be less beta/ more alpha or confidence building in general?
>>
File: byourself.jpg (122 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
byourself.jpg
122 KB, 1023x986
ORIGINALITY POSTING MOTHERFUCKER
PIC RELATED
>>
You should start a martial art like boxing or kick-boxing. It's good for fitness and confidence building. If you still young enough you could get to compete in a few years, even if you don't do well, being able to compete in amateur tournaments is a feat that will make people around you respect you more. I've made lots of friends thanks to that and girls like to know that you can protect them. It also adds something to your hobbies list which is better than saying you do sit ups at home.
There's plenty of other things you could do I guess but that's what worked for me.
>>
being chad have very little to do with situps
an attractive body is 1 thing amongst the many you need to be
>>
>>28348045
You can't transform into a Chad, either you were born as a Chad or you were not born as a Chad. It is as futile as trying to change your gender, just give up like everything you have ever tried in your life. At least aim a little higher than Chad.
>>
Just applied for my first job. Hopefully I get something out of it.

Didn't feel anxious though, I guess uni is turning me into a cyborg/normie.
>>
>>28348173
CLIMB THE SOCIAL LADDER OR DIE TRYING, FAGGOT
>>
>>28348173
Fuck off, crab. OP is genuinely trying to do something. He is trying to get out of the bucket and you are trying to pull him down.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.