[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am an sand nigger living in Europe. My family escaped my homeland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: woman see robot.jpg (19 KB, 476x328) Image search: [Google]
woman see robot.jpg
19 KB, 476x328
I am an sand nigger living in Europe. My family escaped my homeland cause of Islam. I hate Islam deeply. But I am considered a Muslim cause of the color of my skin... I need to leave soon, but go where? I need to be able to walk around without being mistaken for Muslim. And I do not want Muslims around.

My thoughts are South America, like Peru or Brazil. The Philippines perhaps? Where should I go?

>inb4 back home
I can not fight the Muslims alone.
>>
Come to America, brother. Some will be racist to you, but we accept everyone who believes in our way of life. Together we will purge the world of the Muslim menace.
>>
File: 1461846532799.jpg (83 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1461846532799.jpg
83 KB, 600x500
>in the library studying
>always full of Muslims
>they literally all know each other
>every time one of them walks past they stop shake hands and talk for 20+ minutes
>have zero volume control
>even when they aren't talking to another Muslim they're talking on the phone to another one
>nonstop fucking talking every time I try to study

Sand niggers are all filthy loud normies and I hope you all die
>>
Don't dress Muslim, make it clear you're not a shit skin. We accept you. We understand that you have no control over where you come from, but don't act or dress like a typical shitskin.

Come to America.

Or, take advantage of those Eurocucks over there and get yourself a free house, free college, free white woman, and make money until the impending genocide.
>>
File: image.png (360 KB, 500x781) Image search: [Google]
image.png
360 KB, 500x781
>>28346990
Canada.

Yeah we'll still think you're a Muslim, just dress western and nobody will give a fuck though. It's the garments that get flak honestly.

And watch out for apologists, that shit is retarded.
>>
>>28346990
Europe is screwed.

Go to America or Australia. South America is full of crime, and hard to settle in if you don't speak Spanish/Port.
>>
you could just always walk around with a beer in your hand? Or like a bacon sandwich or something. That would make it pretty clear you're not a muslim.
>>
>>28346990
Southern spain is full of people who look just like you.
>>
>>28346990
>sand nigger
dont refer to yourself like this senpai, no good can come from self hatred

move to the USA, tons of successful ex-muslims here, the guy that made chobani is t*rk
>>
>>28347252

or buy a MAGA hat and wear it everywhere
>>
>>28346990

Islam is a problem, but it's not necessarily THE problem. The problem is the sandniggers themselves.
>>
>>28347140
>don't act like a typical shitskin.
take advantage of those Eurocucks over there and get yourself a free house, free college, free white woman
Pick one
>>
File: 1462424582268.jpg (56 KB, 474x786) Image search: [Google]
1462424582268.jpg
56 KB, 474x786
>>28346990
Go to Auschwitz in Poland.
>>
>>28346990

Oh that's nice, you went and were part of the problem for Europe and are actively ruining it and now that it's getting so bad that even you know it's a sinking ship, you want to be part of the early vanguard that swarms to America like a locust moving on from a destroyed field.

Kill yourself. All you are is a parasite that destroys everything you touch. London is literally going to have a Muslim mayor now. Sharia law in a few years.
>>
>>28347363
You still managed to fuck this up by posting one of the only, if not the only, nazi general who wasn't accused of war crimes. Good job anon.
>>
>>28347318
But it is the problem. we blew up everything of theirs like homes, schools, hospitals, family, ect. Their faith is the only thing we can't take away from them so they defend it literally to the death.
>>
File: 1462432571975.gif (984 KB, 360x250) Image search: [Google]
1462432571975.gif
984 KB, 360x250
>>28347410
You Euros need to stand up for yourselves and stop parasites like OP. Jahowl.
>>
>>28346990
nice try abdul you can pretend to be a reformed beheader all you like but at the end the day I bet there is this itching feeling telling you to massacre every infidel in your sights you lot are a bunch of locust. I can't wait till the day society gets so sick of your kind that they start I.Ding you and shipping you of to camps.
>>
>>28347447
>implying that matters
Here's Ilse, die hexe von Buchenwald. The same message is getting across.
>>
>>28346990
america bro
many arabians live here that share the same ideals as you
>>
>>28347410
Buttmad white tears are the most delicious.
>>
>>28347128

This, mate.

>AYYYY SADIQ BRUV!! HOWZ IT GOIN BLUD??!!!
>AYYYYYY QASIMIAGQLGLAM BRO AYYY BRUV AYYYY

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNTS
>>
>>28346990
America will probably be your best bet DESU. Europe will soon be a Muslim federation and they'll probablt execute you for being an infidel.

There should be a way for middle eastern people to show they're not muslims. Like an article of clothing or something, to show other sensible people that they're decent humans.
>>
>>28346990
Can't you just change your appearance so you look italian or greek or something?
>>
>>28347451
>somehow everything is america's fault

You're cucked as fuck. It's seriously pathetic.

How's bernie doing?
>>
>>28346990
Don't come to America. Don't come to Canada either. Kill yourself you fucking shitskin trash.
>>
OP you fucking cuck, you thought white people would welcome you, but instead they abused you to hell and back.
>>
>>28347451
>we
You mean Democrats who want foreign intervention? Yeah.
>>
>>28347451

Fuck off you cuck. Seriously.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.