[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I totaled my car how did your day go /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: rope.jpg (70 KB, 566x848) Image search: [Google]
rope.jpg
70 KB, 566x848
>mfw I totaled my car
how did your day go /r9k/
>>
File: 1462243151463.png (782 KB, 490x1015) Image search: [Google]
1462243151463.png
782 KB, 490x1015
I fucking know that feel anon. Junior year of high school. I'll never forget the sounds of being in a collision. I wasn't even on my phone or anything dumb like that, I just wasn't paying attention and rear-ended the fuck out of some lady like a dumbass, totalling my car.

My parents weren't too hard on me because they understood that driving is dangerous and shit happens, especially since my 2 friends who were in my car vouched for me and confirmed that it really was just a moment of brain-shittery. Also, the lady I hit was angry at first but quickly calmed down when I immediately took full responsibility.
I still definitely learned my lesson tho, and the attention I now pay when driving has saved me from countless collisions.

At first, you will REALLY want to kill yourself. At least I did. All I could think about for the rest of the day was the best way to do everyone a favor and off myself. But eventually that feeling of absolute worthlessness will go away, and it'll just turn into a memory and learning experience.
It may take a while for that feeling to completely go away. For a couple months I felt like absolute shit every time I thought about it, and I started having nightmares where I would crash into people.
That was 6 years ago, and it's far enough into the past that i don't get those feelings or nightmares anymore. But I learned my lesson.
this is not an ad from the DMV pls no bully
>>
>>28343392
is ur name josh
>>
>>28343701
is this in reference to the joshua that lives in phoenix az and wears tank tops or an open motercycle jacket all the time
>>
Jesus !

And you are weeping about a car, a piece of metal? In the case I'd be extremely difficult to get to places I'd understand but otherwise it's just ridiculous how attached are you to things
>>
File: 1447458745175.jpg (33 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1447458745175.jpg
33 KB, 400x343
Not much. Checked up on all my college apps. Turns out I've been rejected from every university I applied to except my safety pick. Going to graduate from CC with a 2.9 and an Associates in Engineering. What the fuck did I do wrong?
>>
File: 1453320900590.gif (807 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
1453320900590.gif
807 KB, 640x440
>>28343392
I failed my psych 300 final and will have to retake it next year. And I'm slowly realizing I'll never have any real friends and my life will just be filled with meaningless small talk, but my copy of Ziggy Stardust just came through the mail so I guess it could be worse.
>>
>>28343842
2.9 gpa is where you went wrong
>>
>>28343817
It's about the pain to your ego that you've severely fucked up and everyone knows it. Shallow minded baka
>>
>>28343817
dumb NEETs like you don't know what it's like to lose something that costs a lot of money cause mommy pays for all your shit, fuck you
>>
>>28343817
The spent 12k on the car dipshit. I worked my ass off to buy it and now it's all gone because of spacing out for 15 seconds
>>
File: 20160504_205801.jpg (927 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160504_205801.jpg
927 KB, 2560x1440
>>28343392
A drunk fuck smashed into my mom's car in front of our house, pushing it into the neighbor's neighbor's porch and totalling it. Fucking cunt.

Sorry about your car OP.

Pic related, my mom's car
>>
>>28344287
>purple car
>>
>>28344360
Those are red lights from the 2fire trucks and the cop car. My mom's car is brown.
>>
>>28343817
If he's an /o/tist like me a car's more than just a hunk of metal.
>>
>>28343392
What car was it? How'd you do it?

Post pics nigga.

I'm sorry for your lots btw.

>>28343817
>He doesn't have an attachment to his machine
>He doesn't appreciate the the level of engineering and craftsmanship that gets put into it
Fucking nu-males.
>>
File: 1461808732109.jpg (31 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
1461808732109.jpg
31 KB, 400x262
Got accepted as a transfer to the university I wanted to go to. I felt all nice and positive today, but now I feel like shit because I know I'm about to fail Bio for Science Majors and retaking that at a university level will be all sorts of hell. And I'll be taking Trig all the way up to Calc 2 and I passed college Algebra by the skin of my teeth

Reality had to ruin the one thing that gave me hope for those few hours
>>
>>28343842
I was suppose to graduate with an associates this semester but I didn't take all my sciences and maths

Fuck life desu I wasn't built for this kind of thing
>>
>>28343817

I know, rite? Fucking normalfags being attached to things
>>
Got denied a freelance job at Rev. Feels kind of bad I guess.
>>
Woke up. Got me some Soda, thank god for vending machines. What do we have people working for anyways? Anyway snorted a line of some sweet eticyclidone.I don't know why people like morning so much it sucks.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.