[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ultra Robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Pepe Window Blinds.png (37 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Window Blinds.png
37 KB, 225x225
Do you guys ever think about those Ultra Robots out there wandering around who haven't found this place or any other similar place on the Internet?

Have you ever seen or encountered them? What are they like?

Do you think they're better off or do you think that the lack of any like-minded community at all is even worse?

>there are people so isolated from society and so retarded that they're robots AND they haven't even heard of 4chan

Jesus Christ almighty what a feel. You guys are weird but at least I have you. You're all great.
>>
>>28337004

I talked to a guy like this in class once, although he was in University so he's got it better than most.

>clearly didn't pick up on social cues
>could barely formulate responses to questions
>had no hobbies other than playing TF2 (but was at least aware of this)
>had never even heard of Reddit, Tumblr, etc.
>only knew about Facebook because his mother uses it
>had never read a book
>mentioned that this was the first time someone he didn't know spoke to him in years, casually

It was weird, man. I feel for the guy but he didn't seem altogether unhappy. Just plain and neutral.
>>
>>28337004
It's hard to say. I've seen some older mega-autistic looking guys who were shopping with their mother before. Who know if they're here or not though.
>>
>>28337004
>>28337047

knew a guy like this in high school

never saw him speak to anyone other than the teacher and he didn't seem to be interested in anything other than math and history

no vidya, no internet, no friends

no idea what happened to him
>>
There will always be someone more robotic than you, right up to the point of sensory-deprived vegetable (these robots have entirely transcended the normie/robot dichotomy)
There are probably robots lurking /r9k/ for years too anxious to ever post.
>>
>>28337213

This is true. I didn't even think about the ones who actually do come here but have never, ever posted something. I wouldn't even be surprised if that's the majority of people on here on any given day.

>>28337099

Fuck, I guess Robots have been around since Time Immemorial too so a bunch of them lived and died before the Internet even existed.
>>
>>28337213
I actually usually never post, I just like to lurk most of the time.
>>
>>28337593

do you avoid posting for /robot/-tier reasons or do you just enjoy lurking more?

I don't post very frequently any more but it's usually because I just don't feel the need to

also fuck the fucking captcha reeeeee
>>
Dunno, He probably has heard of 4chan but in school he literally convinced the faculty to teach him Japanese and last I heard he literally moved there.
Wasn't exactly easy to talk to but I wish him well.

What the fuck hiroshima fuck you this is not spam.
>>
File: Tom_Lea_-_2000_Yard_Stare.jpg (396 KB, 1000x1288) Image search: [Google]
Tom_Lea_-_2000_Yard_Stare.jpg
396 KB, 1000x1288
I met this guy called "Thonis" i never knew if he browsed here but he used to make cringey videos and seemed very depressed.

He got doxxed by Kiwifarms and completely lost his shit.
>>
>>28337213
Hey

Read your reply, I guess I'm one of those people.

I don't know what percentage of the users here don't post, but we're here.

(First post, been here for quite a while)

That's all.
>>
File: 1427491103874.jpg (120 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1427491103874.jpg
120 KB, 640x560
>>28338330
OK now make a new thread.
Trust me bruv I'll up=vote it.
>>
>>28337004
>You're all great.
Thanks Anon, I think you're pretty great yourself.
>>
>>28337004
I watched as my former roommate started going down this path.

>lost his job
>divorced, wife cheated on him
>doesn't go out anymore
>just stays in the house and plays GW2
>starts acting nasty toward his former friends and cutting them off at the slightest criticisms
>I try to be sympathetic but he starts to get on my nerves
>I criticize his behavior and he yells at me to leave the house
>I live with parents now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.