[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do normies blend in with each other? How do they all become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
File: 1461605508543.jpg (32 KB, 540x561) Image search: [Google]
1461605508543.jpg
32 KB, 540x561
How do normies blend in with each other? How do they all become friends and get a long? IT is like gravity, with everything falling to place?
>>
god that picture is fucking hilarious
>>
File: 1442513593987.gif (2 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1442513593987.gif
2 MB, 347x244
That picture

fuckin' keked
>>
They usually all share general interests. My cousin and his group of normie friends all know how to work on cars, love budweiser and love country.

If you stick someone into that group that does NOT like those things, you can immediately tell that the dynamic in the group changes and everyone just wants the outsider gone.

>tfw I was that outsider
>tfw cousin left early and I acted like I had gotten a phone call so I could book it out of there
>it's been 3 months and I haven't gotten an invite once, not even to my own cousin's BBQ
>>
File: obama.jpg (68 KB, 625x550) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
68 KB, 625x550
Don't forget to RELOAD, Dr. Freeman!
>>
File: enrikek.jpg (17 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
enrikek.jpg
17 KB, 400x320
i might the whole black twitter humor all i want, but this is just gold
>>
File: Victor_JustForLaughs_trademark.jpg (60 KB, 214x325) Image search: [Google]
Victor_JustForLaughs_trademark.jpg
60 KB, 214x325
>>28335674
The energy I gained from laughing at that picture was enough to fuel 5 rounds.
>mfw i keked
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.