[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys dating is dead. Women only want you when you're happy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: mobile-17891-1401732577-27.jpg (22 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
mobile-17891-1401732577-27.jpg
22 KB, 500x568
Guys dating is dead. Women only want you when you're happy by yourself. Then they come and take it away and leave you feeling like shit. Stop orbiting or obsessing about girls. They aren't worth it.
>>
>>28333712
>Women only want you when you're happy by yourself

No, women only want you when you have Looks, Status, or Money (preferably all three). If you don't have any of the aforementioned, you're fucked. It's extremely common to be an involuntary celibate in 2016 as a male. We're not living in the 1940's-70's when every loser male was able to find a nice, caring, loving housewife. If you're not in the top 20 percentile for looks, money or, status as a male in the 21st century, just go ER. It's 100% over for you.

On second thought, it never even began.
>>
You're wrong you don't need money or status. I've had a girlfriend that paid for everything. All they want is happiness truely. If you truely are happy with yourself. They will flock to you.
>>
>>28333886
>All they want is happiness truely. If you truely are happy with yourself. They will flock to you.

No, they won't. All they want is happiness with an extroverted male who has a good social circle. If you're not at least decent-looking or pass her looks-threshold, then she will never love you, not even with all the money in the world.

No decent looking young woman will ever fall in love with a short, balding, recessed-chin, hooked-nosed guy, ever. At most, she'll friendzone him and use him as an emotional tampon.
>>
I agree with you anon. But what I have noticed is I'm an extrovert 6" 5 and happy with myself. Showing no signs that I'm looking for anything and I also have a really big social circle. They flock to me. Or the big guy upstairs really loves me and keeps throwing them on my lap.
>>
work to reclaim the west from the international jewish cabal to bring back sexual restraint and monogamy
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.