[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1462052602318.gif (299 KB, 448x256) Image search: [Google]
1462052602318.gif
299 KB, 448x256
>Be me
>Today
>Bell rings during the last class of the day
>Everybody rush out
>A girl forgot her second bag (i don't know why she had 2 bags)
>Take it
>Search the girl for ten minutes
>Go up to here
>"Hey isn't this yours"
>Don't even look at me and say thank you because she was talking to some Chad faggot
>Wait a Few seconds
>Decide to go
>Hears a distant "Thanks"
Am i just a Beta Faggot
>>
>>28327343
she might remember that moment anon,
one day she might come to you and say you're nice.
>>
It never hurts to be nice to people. Just don't start being a beta orbiter.
>>
File: dryer.jpg (342 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
dryer.jpg
342 KB, 800x1066
>>28327343
>in biology
>kids are cocks behind me
>girl to my right is a slut that wants to fit in with the chads
>passing papers
>she isn't paying attention she i kinda aggressively throw it on her desk
>she makes a face and starts making for of me for weeks about how angerly i slammed her paper.
>posts on facebook jokingly that she wants to take me to prom, two other girls jokingly say the same thing
>No wonder why i don't trust anybody and think people only invite me to places to laugh at me and make fun of me

this was my junior year of high school, 4 years ago. damnit
>>
>>28327343
Doing a good turn doesn't get you laid.

But good job for helping somebody out, I forget my shit all the time.
>>
File: Pepe.png (2 MB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.png
2 MB, 960x960
>>28327343
>>28327343

>Have qt gf
>she lives in Russia

Probably fucking Vlad right now :(
>>
>>28327615
Get cucked by gopniks
>>
>>28327502
>about how angerly I slammed her paper
>angerly slammed her paper
>angerly
>slammed
>paper
>>
>lethargic all day
>suddenly inspiration strikes to make shitty caricatures of Overwatch characters
>get three of them done
>chuckle to self
>do nothing again
>realize that might be the most productive thing I'll do today
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.