[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I gotta get out of my paren'ts home, asap or I'll go crazy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: sad.jpg (48 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
48 KB, 580x580
>tfw normie parents want you to go to the magician (a.k.a. psychiatrist) bc you are "weird" (no socialization, always alone, pretty much no talking and....don't act like others)

>tfw your parents think you are a dumbass just because you failed at university and put it like: "well, you tried it. Not all the ppl are like [my brother], school is not for everybody" (my brother is going well at uni.) Do you really think school defines what you do/do not know?

>tfw you realize all your parents want, after all, is to get you out of home ASAP because they're "sick of maintaining me"

BTW, I'm 21 years old.
>>
What country do you live in?
If australia go back to uni for the benefits. Sleep in your car, spend your days in the uni.
>>
that is exactly my fucking life the only difference is I have a sister
>>
>>28315664

Im in a similiar situation, but I earned a worthless BA, and Im still stuck at home.

>graduated 5 years ago
>have had nothing but near min wage jobs since graduating
>spend my freetime alone in my room playing video games. Or getting drunk and watching TV
>recently got back in shape though
>go to family counseling because parents sick of my failure to launch after earning a worthless BA
>he asks some questions
>learns I have no friends and Im a KHV.
>psychologist tells my parents he thinks I have autism/pdd-nos/Aspergers
>he suggests they spend $2k-$5k to get me tested so I can get disability (lol, I told my mom I refuse to get tested because that is a colossal waste of money)
>tells me to look into truck driving school the next week
>tells me to look for entry level analyst/research assistant jobs at my local university another week. "That's what I did anon!" (yeah, back in the 90s before the economy tanked and diversity BS took off)

There's some really shitty psychologists out there.

Currently looking for an internship but feel terrible. Feels like looking for an internship when you're 28 is same as looking for your first gf when you're 28. People are just gonna know you're a pathetic loser.
>>
OP here.
>>28316134
Italy.
>>28316780
I have a sister too.
>>28316953
yeah. Once you hit the 30s you're considering old as a job POV, unfortunately.
What did your parents tell you when you were at house just playing videogames and using the PC (what they consider "nothing", I guess)?
>>
>>28317446
considered *

sorry for the skid tripcode. I was trying it a while back and forgot to remove it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.