[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my life is a fucking mess, /r9k/ >failing three of my classes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: yotsuba.jpg (118 KB, 835x487) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba.jpg
118 KB, 835x487
my life is a fucking mess, /r9k/

>failing three of my classes
>barely have the energy to get up in the morning
>can't find a job since i have zero experience or skills
>no friends to talk to at all
>lonely as fuck all the time

i just want a qt to hold me and tell me everything's going to be okay

also this is a general sadfeels thread i guess
>>
>tfw sorta getting cucked but the other guy is getting cucked by me
>both of us got cucked by a third guy but only I know it
>tfw I can't tell who the cuck is anymore, because I stole this guy's girl, and then he stole her back, and now I'm doing it again, but she still has sex with him
>he doesn't know I'm still in the picture
>beginning to not be angry at him anymore and realizing we're both kinda getting played
>>
>>28315161
>>28315161

So sleep with the other guy and cuck her.
>>
>>28315190
three way cuck triangle

this technique hasn't been seen in over 1000 years
>>
>>28315190
Only real option.
Sleep with both men, record it, leave it on the cucker's doorstep, hide in her bushes, watch through a window as she watches it, wait till she finishes, let her rage at the three of you on the phone, then bust through her window and smash her head in with a sledgehammer.
>>
>tfw never had a gf
>too shy to go up and talk to girls
>too much of a shut-in to make friends
>tfw i'd really just like to casually chat with a gril to get my confidence up but i have no way to find anyone
>>
>>28315383

girl's hate that, all they want is to be flirted with by a confident guy, they're sluts.
>>
>tfw it isn't raining
>tfw it never rains

when it rains it recharges my will to live
it hasn't rained in a long time...
>>
File: 7LzfNjV.jpg (104 KB, 564x1159) Image search: [Google]
7LzfNjV.jpg
104 KB, 564x1159
>tfw you realize no one cares
>tfw you realize you'll never find someone special
>tfw no one will save you or even help you
>tfw you'll never be able to make it on your own
>tfw suicide is the only logical choice
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.