[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minecraft Noob OP Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: felanent.png (187 KB, 734x733) Image search: [Google]
felanent.png
187 KB, 734x733
Hi Guys,

I decided that after the MC server last week failed I would put together a new one. I custom sculpted an entire continent based on some feedback from people. I've included Bukkit and Lockette so your shit won't get stole yo.

"Welcome to Fela'Nent!
After the fall of the /r9k/ MC server I decided to make a new map and create a new server for it. The server runs 1.7.9 with CraftBukkit. Currently, the server only supports Lockette, but I am actively working to get Essentials and PermissionsEX working so that we can have some basic commands such as setting your spawn and tp'ing.

IP: 192.169.44.9:26094

The vast continent of Fela'Nent (native for Feels Continent) is marked by two massive plateaus of ice. In the north frozen forests dominate the landscape. In the south the plains turn to savannah, then to desert. Legend claims that even further south lies a jungle island with an active volcano."

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/felaMC

Alternatively, the original group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/robotsplayminecraft

If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations please let me know! I'm not trying to interfere with others setting up servers, but I was tired of not playing!

Known Issues: Underwater Structures spawn weird and intersect the landscape. This is is because I lowered the water level from 62 to 48 in order to increase the amount of land on the map.

Water spawns at weird heights and creates columns of water.

Regards,

thecaff
>>
File: highlands.png (1 MB, 2048x1024) Image search: [Google]
highlands.png
1 MB, 2048x1024
A brief update:

Everyone who was playing last night will have lost all their items because we migrated to 1.7.9. I apologize for this issue, but in the long run this gives us a more robust level of mod support.

Shaggy in the robotsplayminecraft group had discussed the possibility of making the game support MMO Minecraft. Is this something users would be interested in? Let me know! I'll be in the Steam group all night.

The server is based in Seattle, but let me know if you guys have connection issues. I'm not very familiar with Admin, but I'll try and troubleshoot your issues!

Also, Port au Pepe has been lost to mobs.
>>
>>28314737
I'm not sure if the second octet has to be 168 or not for that up to fall in the internal range, but I'm thinking you just gave an internal ip no one but you will be able to connect to.
>>
>>28314791

Everyone seems to be connecting fine on my end.
>>
>>28314851
Oh alright, I haven't played I mine craft in a long time is there a teamspeak?
>>
>>28314909

No we haven't set up a TS for this server as of yet. I believe the robotsplayminecraft group may have a mumble though.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.