[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be September 2015 >be fat, sloppy, shabby >feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: disgusted-woman.jpg (29 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-woman.jpg
29 KB, 300x399
>be September 2015
>be fat, sloppy, shabby
>feel like shit
>have 0 self-esteem
>decide to change
>be eventually May 2016
>be today
>lost 15kg, went to the gym alot, changed way to dress, changed glasses, improved hairstyles and trimmed beard
>feel breddy gud
>have 50 feel-esteem
>try to talk to qt3.14 who works at the cafe near my office
>her face is literally pic related
Why can't I just die like now? I improved myself in ways I could not even think possible. And yet I am apparently disgusting to females. I... I just don't think I fit this life. But I'm too coward to an hero.
I'll just start drinking again I suppose.
>>
Don't be discouraged dude. Keep up the effort and youl pick something up
>>
>>28308555
Nice trips
Also she's just not the girl for u. Girls don't like talking to guys at work usually, maybe if ultra Chad did they'd like it, but she was prolly just having a bad day.
Don't take it to heart she's a bitch keep improving and you'll be alright.
>>
>>28308587
>"brah just b urself, you see that girl over there? I fucked her in the ass just last night. All I did was say hello to her. I didn't even know her before yesterday. Just b urself. It's like, brah, you just gotta
ask a girl to fuck you, brah, they are gonna say yes as long as ur just b'n urself."

OP was born with bad genetics, and no matter what he does, girls are going to ignore him until they are done fuck Chad and want OP's money. 100% of girls think this way. Stop misleading OP.
>>
File: 1449469503187.gif (2 MB, 245x281) Image search: [Google]
1449469503187.gif
2 MB, 245x281
>>28308680
>anon says something motivational to encourage OP after one failure
>you post this

Are you always this retarded?
>>
>>28308857
100% of woman go for 0.01% of guys, and 99.99% of women cheat. That is a fact.
OP is fucked, and he has the right to know.
>>
>>28308898
>That is a fact.
nice source you cited there
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.