[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long distance/internet gf general How do you live with not being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1458291360612.jpg (13 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1458291360612.jpg
13 KB, 250x241
Long distance/internet gf general

How do you live with not being able to touch your gf?
>>
>>28304786
I was in a ldr with a guy from canada. It was tough, he found a way to cope by laying with another girl
>>
>>28304820
that sucks anon, I guess it's not for everybody.
>>
I had Internet gf and I thought she will become irl gf, but her ex Internet gf (which is Chad irl and they stopped texting each other because he told her to fuck off when he found irl girl, but when he failed with irl gf, he returned to her and she accepted him like nothing happened) showed up. I didn't know that, but she became cold to me, start ignoring my message, and I asked "is your ex returned to you or what? Haha" and she answered "yes, you should've known it can happen". I said to her that she broke my heart (which was a stupid thing, I know) and cut every communication with her right that moment.
I know it sounds ridiculous and I'm a fool, but damn.
I still miss her because she was the only girl that ever said cute things about me, even if she didn't mean it.
>>
>>28305063
Ex Internet bf*
>>
File: 1460295094556.png (317 KB, 690x968) Image search: [Google]
1460295094556.png
317 KB, 690x968
Kill yourself immediately.
Like, don't even stop to think. Let me do the thinking for you, trust me on this one.
>>
>>28304786
I jack off to anime and text her stories until she's a wet, horny mess, then pretend like I am, too.
> I already came to cat girls at that point
>>
>>28305063
Internet sluts are the worst. Same thing happened to me with an ex from Texas stealing my girl.

You can't win 'em all, anon
>>
Don't get into a long distance relationship unless you are able to regularly to visit one another and ultimately move in together within a year. If they're too scared to meet or can't afford to accommodate you/travel, it's not going to work out. LDRs are short term arrangements. Don't drag out something that is going to ultimately fail. Physical intimacy is absolutely vital to the relationship.
>>
>>28305134
From the looks of it, I can't win anything tbqh
>>
Does an internet oneitis count?
>>
In a sort-of ldr kind if thing right now with a girl. Wasn't internet though, we met a month before I moved to another continent. Its been almost 2 years now.

It sucks, and we try to see eachother as much as possible, but its hard. Still, we really care about eachother and eventually intend to move to the same area.

I fuck other girls when she's not around, and she does the same with other guys. I don't really care, I just need to get laid sometimes.
>>
File: Not from plebbit.png (148 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
Not from plebbit.png
148 KB, 500x656
ITT more normie problems
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.