[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a REAL fetish? What was up with this conversation. (Refer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: oijoij.png (336 KB, 1076x288) Image search: [Google]
oijoij.png
336 KB, 1076x288
Is this a REAL fetish? What was up with this conversation. (Refer to image)
>>
>tee hee im a girl btw u can tell because I left my girl name in the picture look heres me talking to another girl isnt she gross but not liek me u guys

GET. OUT.
>>
>>28303998
To be fair I don't think 'sara' was a female.
>>
Oh I mean I don't have that fetish particularly, but I can understand it. I hate women. I'll be honest here. I hate women, and therefore I hate you. But, to answer your question, I mean. Do I feel attracted to women? Yes I do and that's why I hate them because of none of them will touch my penis even when I shave it completely bare and neat and use 2 kinds of soap I hate women. I mean I even cleaned out the smegma and that wasn't an easy task and you think any of those girls I sat next to in the lecture hall picked up my pheremones and talked to me?

No. Of course not. So I must masturbate. I must stroke my shaft until I make creamy sperm juice. But the problem is what to do it to? BDSM is disgusting. I hate the whole...oversexualised, nudity, brimming with degeneracy vibe. I like to watch cute girls wet themselves, or have a car drive by them and splatter their clothes with mud. BUT it has to be nonconsensual. You think those videos are easy to find? DO YOU?
>>
>>28304355

Oh, I don't have the fetish, but more than anyone else I can understand it. A beautiful girl, her long hair flowing is walking barefoot down a solid oak floored hallway, the soft clothes she is wearing draping around the even softer body I will never get to touch, and as she comes outside she has to walk down the stairs to the gravel path but a painter has left his paint can there and she knocks it, staining her white dress with a horrible enamel green colour, permanently ruining her perfect ensemble and she falls to the gravel path, shielding herself wit her hands. There are no cuts, but thew gravel leaves painful indentations and more from shock than from pain she tears up. The gravel leaves reminders of her clumsiness for several days, but it is only in these few mortal, finite ACHINGLY HUMAN moments that she realises she is clumsy, normal, real flesh and blood filth like me. Only now can she truly be known. Only now are her shields down in a way they never would be during sex. I know her more properly than her boyfriend does as she grovels in the paint and mud and gravel.

Y'know what? I'm going to need to go search up some videos on youtube.
>>
>>28304262

Hey as long as he was willing to wear a dress and let me call him sarah y'know'w'm'sayin'
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.