[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>28300582 tried it already drugs are a hell of a drug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
>>28300582
tried it already
drugs are a hell of a drug my friend
they will relapse
>>
>>28300582

Nurturing by having lots of protein in sperm?
>>
>>28300582
>I read emergence and now I want to find a crack whore of my very own
just stop
>>
>>28300620

I fall for "knight in shining armor" fantasies. Taking advantage of a druggie is a vile sin. My only reward would be to make her smile.

>>28300601

i'm realistic. I have known many people with many problems. My entire family are alcoholics. Slowly got them clean over the years.

Know others who are into meth and heroin. Seem like nice people but they keep relapsing.

>>28300624

I have no clue what emergence is.
>>
>>28300703
>I have no clue what emergence is.
wew lad
>>
>>28300582

I fantasize about quite the opposite.

I dream of finding a nice pure girl whom I get addicted to drugs so I have someone to get high with
>>
>>28300770

>degenerate druggie who wants to ensnare qts in his vices

You and me are enemies.
>>
File: 37428429.png (237 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
37428429.png
237 KB, 500x708
>>28300582
Sometimes, not even a qt, sometimes I do and I feel so stupid for fantasizing about.

I also fantasize into having hardcore dominant sex with a qt ( i am the dominant obvs) like rape play, asphyxiation and strangle all that shit, tying her, but cuddle her to sleep and waking her up with a glass of milk and pancakes I made my self while I pet her hair softly with the tip of my fingers.,

Why I am the shittiest saddest human ever existed?

I feel so shit that i Fantasize about this things.
>>
Why don't you be the guy that hooks them on drugs in the first place, then you get them actually wanting you. But you have to be black.
>>
File: Super_Poster.jpg (47 KB, 300x445) Image search: [Google]
Super_Poster.jpg
47 KB, 300x445
>>28300582
watch the movie super, it'll show you exactly how that would go for you.
>>
>>28300911

Because I have empathy and I don't want to ruin someone's life. I want to be the hero of the story not the villain.
>>
>>28300582
junkies are full of disease, they use people, and they can't be changed. Ever since I found out people get maggots from cocaine I've pretty swore off any ties to people who use or sell drugs
>>
Is this the half asian half white girl that was on facial abuse?
>>
File: 1452514610781.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1452514610781.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>28300882
I want a girl to do that to me
>>
>>28301022
same.
I want to have more pegging sex than regular piv sex.

I want her to keep a tally, and constantly increase the ratio of pegging to real sex until she cuts me off, puts me in a chastity cage, sissifies me and makes me her total fuckbitch. I also want her to be a girl with naturally wide hips, so she really makes me stretch my legs out and has some heft behind that pounding.
fuck I want to get pegged so bad, dildos just don't cut it.
>>
>>28301056
pegging is the robot fetish.
can totally picture a meme pic of a female wojak pegging a smug pepe.
she isn't getting anything out of it, he's having all the fun
>>
>>28300582
I know this feeling, I want to save a cute druggie or a cute mentally ill boy, take his virginity and make him completely co dependent on me.
>>
>>28300582
SELL DRUGS, and let them fuck you instead of paying. At least then you are preventing them from committing crimes to procure their drug money and you are still kind of living your fantasy in a viable way. You can feel good the same way I feel good about fantasizing about helping people without actually helping them.
>>
>>28301022
>>28301056
I just don't fantasize to being dominant to be honest.

Sometimes I would wonder what would it feel to be dominated by a girl.

By I stop my self when I think to this, It makes me so embarrassed, and I fear that if I cross that line I would never come back.

I feel so shitty like I said about fantasizing those other things that I don't wanna bring my self even lower.

I have a lot for thinking into cute tomboys and holding their hands, to go further than that.
>>
>>28300770
>>28300786
> find fat grill with pretty face
> get her hooked on the bulb
> she'll get skinny and never leave you
> mfw
>>
File: 1438702823716.webm (930 KB, 320x178) Image search: [Google]
1438702823716.webm
930 KB, 320x178
>>28301056
Here's some heft
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.