[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The woman you'll someday fall in love with is currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 5128180.jpg.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
5128180.jpg.png
93 KB, 645x773
The woman you'll someday fall in love with is currently getting pumped & dumped.
>>
Who feels love anymore? That's such a normie emotion.
>>
>you're wife got pumped and dumped so many times
>she only chose you because Chad was done with her
>You got Chads sloppy seconds
>>
File: 1458694436135.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
1458694436135.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
>>28297967
not me, faggot

they taught me well on here, i grew up with knowledge. been coming here since i was about 13 or 14 years old, now im 19. i don't get involved with roasties. i don't talk to them, i don't look at them. i just lift weights, make gains, smoke kush and fill my life with better pleasures, than women. they aren't even that great, i've dicked a few fat roasties now and i could take it or leave it at this point

all that innocent teenage stuff is done with now. high school has passed. the world has moved on for me, i missed my boat, and while i'm bitter over it and don't like what there is to offer, there's nothing i can do so the only way is to detach myself from the game entirely
>>
>>28298042
What do you think wifey would say if she saw your post?
>>
>Implying even used up women would give me a chance.

Yeah, I have a better shot at winning a mega-millions jackpot.
>>
>>28298157
You say this but women have strong game, if they wanted to win you over then they will play the innocent nice girl who "loves" you.
>>
>>28298769
>you tell him the end game
>he learns and immediately recoils whenever a woman behaves this way
It's really not that hard. I'm not who you're replying to, but when this is the case I don't even bother because I know they're up to something. Fuck that.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.