[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the reason of your robotness, r9k? Is it family related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1352379261962.png (392 KB, 624x627) Image search: [Google]
1352379261962.png
392 KB, 624x627
What is the reason of your robotness, r9k?
Is it family related?

I knew some robots here back from 2011 and most of them have problems at home. One of them had a mother that went way out of her way to make him suffer like "I hate you" and this kind of stuff. He was pretty damaged and we eventually lost contact.
>>
>>28293725
My reasons are kinda werid. There's nothing really wrong in my life. My family was pretty functional for the most part and my appearance is actually pretty okay. But my laziness keeps me from doing anything worthwhile in my life. I try to change but I always end being a lazy fag who does nothing but play vidja and lurk on this site. I'm doing terribly at school and I can't really form relationships because my constant spaghetti dropping. The fact that I can easily change but can't muster up the strength keeps me in a state of depression.
>>
>>28293725
I'm not white
Bloxx
>>
I was never taught how to be normal. It didn't come naturally and nobody took the time to try to fix me.
>>
i don't know if it's fully because of it, but my dad would abuse me verbally and physically from around age 9 to age 15. I ended up becoming super insecure and stopped talking to everyone at around age 11. ended up becoming super quiet in school and losing all my friends and have been very depressed every since.
>>
>>28293725
Literally everything wrong with my life (and theres a good amount) stems from early baldness. Like I had a bald spot at 15 and no, Im not the kind to pull it off.
>>
File: kingofr9k.jpg (654 KB, 1363x4033) Image search: [Google]
kingofr9k.jpg
654 KB, 1363x4033
a classic to bump the thread
robotoplsdon'tbloxx
>>
Semi-chad looking with semi-good social skills but I fuck up everything I get my hands on to. Get depressive episodes from time to time even
>>
I'm obese and chronically depressed and my mom resents me and I'm a handholdless permavirgin
Beep boop
>>
I'm a literal autist with bad social skills
>>
>>28293923
How do you easily stop spaghetti spilling? That just seems like one of those things you can't fix but I think I just convinced myself it can't because I'm lazy.
>>
I blame it on middle school. I moved somewhere else when I was in middle school and was treated like shit for two years, then when I moved back I basically had PTSD or something, thinking everyone was out to get me and that they were all assholes.
I think if I hadn't moved I would've turned out normal.
>>
File: ntEjf.jpg (187 KB, 1024x598) Image search: [Google]
ntEjf.jpg
187 KB, 1024x598
>>28294714
not the anon you replied to
I tattooed on my that brain that I rather "fail" by trying than giving up, Like I won't give these normies the satisfaction of me giving up.
Also doing what pic related say helps
>>
Family, some csa and bullying, but I think if my family was better the latter could of been avoided. I have both of my parents they are married..but my mom is a controlling gaslighting vicious woman and I'm 21 and still live at home and think about dying everyday
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.