[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw when I was at least average, and often a little above
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: tfw_suddenly_manlet.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
tfw_suddenly_manlet.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>tfw when I was at least average, and often a little above the average height in Burgertopia
>move to the Netherlands
>tfw suddenly a manlet
>even WOMEN are taller than me
WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU TELL ME THE MANLET CHARTS WERE ACTUALLY REAL IF YOU ARE EUROPEAN? I always thought they were a joke. Seeing as I am 179cm/5'10.5inches (the half inch matters now ok?) and I tended to be either the tallest or the second tallest guy when I was standing with a group of people. Not anymore. I'm a complete manlet in Europe and its awful. Yeah I know the Dutch are the tallest in the world, so my perspective is skewed a bit, but its not just these Dutch bastards looming over you. Germans, Austrians, Belgians, just fucking half of Europe have average heights of over 5'10.

Fellow burgerclaps, we are DOING SOMETHING WRONG. We are the manlets of the western world. And Its not just the Yuropoors who are tall. I met Brazillians here who are at least 6'0", Canadians, I even know a Korean guy who is easily 6'3". Us robots may be the least likely people to produce offspring, but if you have little nieces or nephews, or cousins or whatever, get them to drink their milk. The rest of the world is towering over us. Shoutout to the based Italians for being about 5'7 tho. Thank you guys. You make me look better in comparison.
>>
>>28285428
I don't think it's the West, the Netherlands in particular are just really tall. I noticed it when I went there too, they have good genes or good nutrition or something. If you ain't Dutch you ain't much.
>>
>>28285506
> they have good genes or good nutrition or something. If you ain't Dutch you ain't much.
It's weird. I've asked several different Dutch people why their population is so tall and nobody knew.

The Dutch actually used to be among the shortest in Europe in the relatively recent past. 150 years ago, it was actually a stereotype of the Dutch, they were depicted in cartoons as being little midgets compared to other people. Now it's the exact opposite, they have shot up in height like crazy over the last 100 years.

I'm glad I'm only going to be living here another few months. It's a cool country and all, but it sucks feeling so short all the time.
>>
>>28285506
nah many european countries are about 6'0.

balkans, scandinavia mostly.
>>
>>28285428
milk actually makes you shorter. do some research retard
>>
>>28285428
>Fellow burgerclaps, we are DOING SOMETHING WRONG.
The only person who's done anything wrong is you, for being born a manlet.

5'11 is called the "King of Manlets" for a reason, buddy.
>>
AHAHAHA
MANLET
MAAAAANLET
I'm going to sit here happily with my 6'3" height :)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171 KB, 1200x900
I am 6'8" and I wish I was 5'0"
>>
>mfw 5'8 in Ireland
>8/10 women are shorter

It's alright bros
>>
>>28285928
whatever bruh. its too late for me anyway. I'm 24, it's not like I'm going to grow any taller.
>>28285971
Yeah, but that standard doesn't apply everywhere. If you're 5'11" in Japan you're going to be le spooby slenderman. Being "The King of The Manlets (tm)" means being taller than many, if not most other young dudes in the US. Being the King of The Manlets in the US should be being 5'10 or even 5'9.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.