[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do roasties hate Kim Kardashian so much? Is it because she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: kimk.png (734 KB, 982x671) Image search: [Google]
kimk.png
734 KB, 982x671
Why do roasties hate Kim Kardashian so much? Is it because she has what so many of them will never have?

I don't mind her at all. I actually respect how well she's able obtain the media spotlight and work it to her benefit. Same for Kanye.
>>
>>28277177
Because men say shes a slut, and that you should shame sluts
And a lot of women listen to men since they have such a strong influence on society
>>
I wanna berry my dick in both of the good lawd
>>
I value modesty
I judge men who post shirtless photos too
I also judge men and women who are promiscuous
I don't know why people don't like clothes
I wear as much as possible at all times
I love jeans and socks
I see dumb bitches talking about how much they HATE wearing pants and things like that
Personally I like wearing really tight jeans
I also sleep fully clothed and in combat boots so I'm probably just an autist but still
I don't know why modesty is supposed to be frowned upon nowadays. I definitely do not have family, religious, or political values in any way, I also have no self respect and I don't respect others. But I mean come on, why would you want people to see you like that?
>>
>>28277177
Lol she's such a hot stupid worthless whore. So so so hot though.

I wish I lived in a society where these people did not earn fame and fortune from being degenerates. What if she got famous for playing the cello or something? Why does she have to be such a whore?
>>
>>28277177

I think I finally understand what haters are now. Those two top posters went out of their way to find Kim's post and write something negative on it. If they don't like her, why do they feel the need to follow everything that Kim does?
>>
>>28277177
kim is an alpha woman and roasties are mad because they can't get anything done nearly as well
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/49po2n/kim_kardashian_body_shaming/

This is what radical feminists think about it.
>>
>>28277177
I dont hate her
Personally I love her body but she doesnt need to show off her body
Nobody is actually telling her that she has no confidence or what so ever
I just think that the whole body- revealing shit is pointless and just a scheme to achieve more spotlight
>>
>>28277466
>I just think that the whole body- revealing shit is pointless and just a scheme to achieve more spotlight

No shit, Sherlock.
>>
>>28277177
>you will never have a threesome with kim and emily
muh fuggin dick
>>
>>28277177

My favorite part is that it works every single god damn time. It's like fucking magic how she just does something that thousands of other whores do every day, and then the media becomes her plaything for a full week. Normies are literally puppets.
>>
>>28277245
Because they get epic 30k likes for their shitty comments
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-02-03-33-29.png (515 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-02-03-33-29.png
515 KB, 1440x2560
>>28277291
Oh my, I cant even.. wew
>>
>>28277177
Because she simultaneously represents everything they want and everything they think they should be against. It's a bit similar to how robots are with chads, although I think robots are usually a bit more self aware about it
>>
File: 100242125534.png (293 KB, 507x438) Image search: [Google]
100242125534.png
293 KB, 507x438
>>28277666
>mfw I've been saying that body positivity is just putting more attention on the female body and that really it's only switching the roles of praise and hatred for years
>>
>>28277177
I think the answer is pretty obvious, she is famous and rich for doing nothig except for getting naked and having an attitude, meanwhile thousands or millions of girls are taught that they are going to achieve bottom od the barrell doing the same exact thing. So they are either to afraid to follow people like that or genuinely believe it is true, so they get subconsciously envious and hate her. I mean who wouldnt want to earn money with little effort like that?
>>
She's been memed into a universally unlikable female so they can all stroke their massive egos by talking shit on her.
>>
>>28277694
that didn't make any sense fami
>>
Kim K represents everything that is wrong with women today.

>No talents/skill (you can argue that she turned her sex tape into millions, but w/e)
>Literal gold digging whore
>Famous for doing absolutely nothing
>Narcissism (break the internet, yeah right)
>Made of plastic

I wouldn't hesitate to send the entire family to the gas chambers.
>>
>>28277686
Yeah, we don't actually hate Chad that much [\spoiler]. For the most part we envy him and wish we were him.

The only time we feel hatred for Chad is when he gives us blatantly bluepilled advice so we won't go ER or so he can look good in front of the normans.
>>
>>28277209
It wouldn't touch the sides in Kim because she's had a kid, no wonder Kanye cheats
>>
File: 1352442901159.jpg (1 MB, 1864x1940) Image search: [Google]
1352442901159.jpg
1 MB, 1864x1940
>>28277798

The end result of body positivity means that thin and generally healthy girls are getting shit on for being thin and healthy while fat women are praised for being "beautiful" and "brave" for showing off their bodies.
>>
>>28277821
I agree with everything you've listed except the part where you cqll her a gold digger.
An attention whore? Sure. But a gold digger? After she's payed all of Kanye's debts and signed a prenup? Hardly.

>que Kanye and Jamie FoxX song
>>
>>28277907
In their defense, that chick actually is gross looking and her BF is probably an in the closet homosexual.

She literally looks like a man.
>>
>>28277975

The point is that it shouldn't matter in a body positive world. I'd bet anything that those women giving shit to the muscle girl would also call the fat girl beautiful in the same breath.

It doesn't just happen to bodybuilding women either, normal thin girls are getting the shit end of the stick too. I don't have any examples on hand but the phrase "Only dogs want bones, real mean want curves" comes to mind.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.