[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 540x540
When are you going to commit suicide?

Do you have any methods in mind?

How old are you? Where are you from? Are you NEET? Virgin? Do you have friends? Family?

Why do you think suicide is the answer?

Would anyone even notice or would your death just be a relief?
>>
Early next year.

No close friends, virgin.

Nothing to live for.

Shotgun in the mouth.
>>
>>28266836
Why wait?

What about your family?
>>
>>28266806
>When are you going to commit suicide?
Before my birthday
>Do you have any methods in mind?
Jump off something or order in something from the interwebs
>How old are you? Where are you from? Are you NEET? Virgin? Do you have friends? Family?
20s, -, yes, no, no, yes
>Why do you think suicide is the answer?
Because life will undoubtedly get worse, aging is horrible, being red pilled on the world/people/life is horrible, innocence and ignorance is bliss. I'm not a religion cuck so I really do think it's just a big void of nothing, which I'm fine with.
>Would anyone even notice or would your death just be a relief?
Immediate family, if I deleted my facebook first it will pretty much have zero impact on anyone beyond that.
>>
I will turn 20 late 2016 and i dont plan to live it.

I dont have job and failed highschool/or my schools version. Im a short fat manlet that dont have a good reason. Both my older siblings that failed before me are female and have tall chad (1 is 6'2 and the other 6'5) boyfriends now. Im a 5'11 fatty with no skills and experince waiting to die from an heart attack or suicide
>>
No plan so far, though I have occasional suicidal thoughts. I believe I have things to experience that may change my views.
Inert gas or gunshot wound to head.
>How old are you? Where are you from? Are you NEET? Virgin? Do you have friends? Family?
18. yes. yes. no. yes.
I don't. However I do believe that suffering far outweigths the pleasures of life, and when it gets unbearable I'll do it.
>>
>>28266846
I've picked a date with special significance to me. Plus, I figure since I've finally made this decision I'll give it a little time on the off chance something improves.

>What about your family?
Only my parents will seriously care. They're rather old so they'll die themselves soon after. My death will not cause the world any grief.
>>
I may get this one decent-paying construction job soon through a personal connection of mine (pays about $18 an hour), so if I save up just about enough money to have my immediate family pay for the funeral in full, I could be able to do it by then.

Most likely by hanging myself w/ a long thick metal chain.

Turning 20 in a couple months. NYC. For now, yeah. Nah (only fucked once though). Aside from a few old normie acquaintances, only a couple close ones (don't really talk to them all that much though). Got tons of relatives from my father's side, not so much on my mom's side though.

Because there's voices in my head that keep telling me that I deserve to kill myself. That I'm nothing but a living, breathing laughing-stock. That I'm nothing but a waste of space. That most people either find me to be a hilariously embarrassing clown or extremely, tremendously irritating & unlikeable. I don't feel that the world would be better off me being dead, but me being the fucking ridiculously stupid piece of human garbage that I am, I feel like me being dead would help contribute to humanity in some shape or form. Kind of like a small donation to a charitable organization.

Would anyone even notice or would your death just be a relief?
I could imagine my family & close friends would be devastated, but as for the ones who are not in my immediate family (most of which I don't even communicate with all that much), they'll just fake cry and pretend to be overly emotional just so they can appear to have at least some sort of humanity & empathy. As for many of the people I've dealt with in my life, especially the people that have shown me nothing but strong negativity towards me, I'd imagine they'd be somewhat shocked but deep down, they'll be relieved. I just know it.
>>
>>28266806
> When are you going to commit suicide?
Next month
> Do you have any methods in mind?
Not really. But something sure, like a shot in the head or jumping by a 100 metres bridge, don't wanna have a failed attempt
> How old are you? Where are you from? Are you NEET? Virgin? Do you have friends?
33 - Italy - Yes - Yes- I have some people I see... but I never had real friends in my life
> Family?
Only my mother.
> Why do you think suicide is the answer?
Clinical diagnosis of a depression in 2008, but I already were depressed by a lot of time. I tried a lot of things, nothing worked. I can't stand anymore
> Would anyone even notice or would your death just be a relief?
Someone will surely notice. I expect a lot of people crying at the funeral.
I'm pretty sure something like 5 people will remember my name after a week, probably no one in 6 months
>>
>>28266806
I don't know. I'm scared to not exist.

Carbon Dioxide. Or some other quick, non painful method.

19. I live in the states. I had a few friends, but I've been avoiding them since graduation.

I can't see myself succeeding. I barely got out of highschool with a 2.8, even though I took a shitload of AP classes I'm afraid colleges won't give me a second glance when they see my low GPA. And I don't want to be in debt/poor and hungry. Also I want to escape my parents? They're terrifying.

My family wouldn't really care. I've always been the outcast. As for friends. I dunno.
>>
File: 140520FlaggerCO211-2.jpg (1 MB, 1500x600) Image search: [Google]
140520FlaggerCO211-2.jpg
1 MB, 1500x600
if i dont put my life back in track, before i hit my 30s

not yet, but it will quickly and painless

24/argie/y/n/y

there are not right answers

no
>>
>>28266806

If I get a terminal disease that's going to cause an ugly, lingering death. Most likely Alzheimer's some day since it runs in my family.

Gunshot to the head.

>How old are you? Where are you from? Are
you NEET? Virgin? Do you have friends? Family?

31, Michigan, No, No, Yes, Yes

Because if I know I'm going to die soon anyway, I'd rather go out on my own terms and not put myself and my loved ones through unneeded suffering.

People would notice, but it would probably be a relief anyway.
>>
Probably sometime after 25, gotta give myself some time to see if things actually get better.

Most likely just a gun, unless there's another way that's painless/less messy.

>How old are you? Are you NEET? Virgin? Do you have friends? Family?
18 - no - yes - yes - yes but not particularly friend with them.

I think I feel it's unlikely to live the kind of life I want, which is just play games after work/ smoke with friends occasionally/ go out and do other shit with friends that isn't smoking. I also don't like the fact that I haven't felt love from a grill, this makes me feel so lonely, despite having very good friends to not be lonely with. It's extremely depressing.

Oh yeah, I know a ton of people would be absolutely devastated. It's not really something I consider though.
>>
>>28266836
Don't be an asshole and use a shotgun, that's too much cleanup. Just kill yourself with an OD or something.
>>
>>28266806
Within next 5 years. I have a trigger which is well defined and almost definitely going to happen within the next 5 years. (probably in about 3 years)

Barbiturates if I get my hands on them. If not, then jumping.

23 / Europe / I'm not NEET, I'm a virgin, I have no friends and I do have some family.

I'm painfully mediocre, unlovable, can't make friends, don't have any joy in my life.

My parents would notice. They're probably the ones.
>>
When my parents die, if my life is still in shambles.

/Canadian/ so no access to guns. Probably hanging.

16/BC/n/y/y/y

I don't really think it is, but if the doctors can't find mess that work for me, I'll be too depressed to do anything but sleep the day away and play Dark Souls in short bursts, which will cause me to fail my classes and probably make me drop out.

My family would notice. They're the only reason I'm still here.
>>
>>28269807
Meds*
Jesus fuck auto correct.
>>
>>28266806
By the end of the year
Train by my house
>How old are you?
Are you NEET?
yes
Virgin?
yes...
Do you have friends?
One guy who I went to HS with that I see maybe once a month and don't talk to at all
Family?
They don't even know I exist. Sister leeches off me for money and shit.
No one gives a fuck about me. I'm invisible.
Already answered.
>>
>>28266806
I don't self pity
>>
>>28266806
When everyone i care about is dead and after i've had some time alone. Keeps me going these days. I'd rather try keep everyone alive but im doing pretty bad since 8 people fucking tried it after trying to help after being through long calls. Fucks you up you know. Ex still tried it while being with me and hell is coming one day for the bastard who told her to do it.

Sorry for the rant ^_^

Suicide isnt the answer guys. The more people you care about that try to kill themselves the more you realise how much it fucks up those around them.
>>
File: 1461976615801.png (444 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1461976615801.png
444 KB, 1080x720
25, USA, NEET, Virgin, no RL friends, live with mom

Suicide is a comforting thought but I don't plan to do it anytime soon. Fuck society for making people think they need a gf to be a genuine human being.

My family would be sad.
>>
>>28266806
after my mom and cat die
not sure which method, thought of hanging
19, u.s, yes, yes, no yes
i have no faith in anything good happening
yes, but it'd still be better for everything
>>
>>28266806
I feel like soon. Been really bad lately. Was actually typing up a suicide note just now actually.
Going to cut my wrist open with a knife. I know it's going to be harder than I think.
32, TX, yes to neet and virgin, no friends, just parents mostly.
I just feel like I'm suffering in an indescribable way. I don't want to really but I just want some peace. Everything is fucked up in my life and I'm too fucked up and childish to fix it.
Just my parents. It would probably kill them. My dad said once he would kill himself if I ever did. I mean shit. That kept me going for awhile but I'm just in an abyss right now.
>>
>>28268611
>Don't be an asshole and use a shotgun, that's too much cleanup.

Good.

Fuck this stupid shit world and everyone in it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.