[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Derek Savage the new Chris Chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (245 KB, 1100x750) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
245 KB, 1100x750
Is Derek Savage the new Chris Chan?
>>
>Anthropomorphic animal character in bright colours
>There is a series of comic books based around said character
>The character is the infallible hero of the comics and can do no wrong
>The character regards the real-life author of the works in which he features as his father, and addresses his 'father' as such
>The author appears in the works as his real-life self
>The author has an oddly high voice
>The author occasionally mispronounces words or uses bizarre, unusual or incorrect figures of speech
>The author is convinced that his works featuring the character are not only of high quality but are hugely popular
>The author tends to address anyone who disagrees with him or causes him trouble over the internet as 'trolls'
>The author makes videos addressing these trolls and asking them to stop doing what they're doing
>The author seems mentally and culturally locked in the years which they would probably describe as the best years of their life
>The message that the author is trying to get across in his works is often confused, muddled or contradictory
>The author's understanding of copyright law is tenuous at best and misinformed at worst
>>
>>28262304
what i was gonna say

b
>>
the guys just trying to make an honest living

but hes fag
>>
>>28261446
I make this thread every day
>>
Never seen YMS here

Huh
>>
That guy in the blue shirt on the far right looks way too excited, like he's finally gotten through the divorce proceedings and he's free from his ex-wife and children. I wonder what was going through his mind at the time.
>>
>>28262775
Lol that's the guy that made this movie.
>>
>>28262709

You know it's funny because he was chill with Adum despite the mean review of CCSTK video but once IHE and the copyright shitstorm broke out he wants nothing to do with him neither. shaking-my-head to-be-honest family and whatnot

>>28262304

holy shit never thought of it that way but tbf Savage did have a somewhat respectable career and isn't fat or gross looking, in fact he looks fit for a man his (even still has his hair)

I always thought the new CWC/Sonichu was Andrew Dobson AKA Tom "Inflation Bear" Preston. And even he had a somewhat serious artistic career for a while (at least better than Chris-Chan anyway)
>>
Derek is just a bit weird. Chris-Chan is full-blown mega-autistic.
>>
Yeah it may not be the next CWC but, it certainly is on that level of autism.
Holy shit, anything can get published these days.
>>
>cool cat likes to boogie woogie
>>
Is Adam a 4channer?
>>
>>28264070

He probably is. I have heard him spout a few memes in his vids.
>>
>>28264163
He's definitely not tumblr. He hates SJWs and was laughing about the pics in Megan is Missing
>>
>>28261446
He's not nearly there yet. Only time will tell.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.