[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHEN DOES THE PAIN FUCKING STOP?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 363636632462.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
363636632462.png
17 KB, 882x758
WHEN DOES THE PAIN FUCKING STOP?
>>
>>28253718
When you die. Probably.
>>
>>28253718
when you take out the horse dildo faggot
>>
It's weird how much effort I put into the last year and got nothing out of it.
>started running
>lifting weights
>getting haircuts
>dressing nicer
>eating healthy
>stopped smoking
>stopped drinking
>got in relationship with qt
>fell in love
>she told me she was in love with me
>she was a virgin, never had a bf before

Now after almost a year she leaves me out of the blue...

We were gonna get married and have kids, and we were gonna wait till marriage to have sex...

I thought things were picking up after the pain of the past 5 years.
>>
>>28253791
>and we were gonna wait till marriage to have sex...
Her idea?
>>
>>28253816
yes. I know, I look like a complete idiot. But I never felt that way before. I thought I had been in love before, but this girl hit me like something else.

Now I'm back to square 1.
>>
>>28253791
it may hurt right now dude but you didn't get nothing out of it. you had a gf that loved you. she liked you and saw enough good things in you to decide to date you. even if eventually her feelings faded that doesn't change the fact that she did have them at one point in time. i know that probably won't help how you feel right now but keep that in mind and keep your chin up man. you'll find someone else
>>
File: 1452288282360.jpg (644 KB, 900x6491) Image search: [Google]
1452288282360.jpg
644 KB, 900x6491
>>28253718

>he thinks its stop
AHAHAHAHA
>>
File: upset-jaguars-fan.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
upset-jaguars-fan.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>28253791
>we were gonna wait till marriage to have sex...

Are you Mormons?
>>
>>28253791
Don't let all the work you've done go to waste because of that, one year is a relatively short amount of time, keep at it and it'll definitely be worth it in the long term
>>
>>28253879
Thanks I really appreciate it.

>>28253920
I didn't want to wait till marriage, she wanted to. She is a catholic.
>inb4 she's fucking chad right now
probably
>>
>>28253791
Jesus, are you me? I'm literally the same except I never got into a relationship with her and she ended up losing her virginity to some chad at the bar
>>
>>28253791

If you are not having sweaty monkey sex in the first week of your relationship she doesn't give a shit about you and probably fucking Chad's behind your back. Congratulations mate you successfully got cucked.
>>
>>28253862
>Now I'm back to square 1.
No, now you're at square 2, where you know that women, people in general, are not to be trusted. Next time you fall in love, remember that what happened to you now can happen again.
>>
>>28253937
I hope you're right. I'm gonna keep lifting and shit, but at the end of the day it's all about confidence.

>>28253964
Sorry bro

>>28253968
She was always kinda distant, cold, never really messaged me that much, never showed that she cared etc and I hilariously told myself that she was just shy/nervous/inexperienced and that our love would shine through in the end. Jesus.

>>28253982
You're damn fucking right. I don't trust anyone. 'love' and monogamy are pretty shaky concepts in the long run.
>>
>>28254021
>She was always kinda distant, cold, never really messaged me that much, never showed that she cared etc and I hilariously told myself that she was just shy/nervous/inexperienced and that our love would shine through in the end. Jesus.

Holy fucking shit please be bait, %100 she was fucking people behind your back.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.