[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /FormerChad/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
>In the school all girls loved me
>First Sex with 15
>With 17, 5 different girlfriends and sex
>With 19 , I suddenly had no more pleasure to people and have not left my house

Now I am 22. Had no sex for two years and I'm a looser now.
>>
File: 1456291611377.jpg (154 KB, 960x744) Image search: [Google]
1456291611377.jpg
154 KB, 960x744
Some guy I know fucked like 300 chicks but now his life is empty and he can't sustain relationships.

Do I even care?
>>
not a former chad but I know one

>most popular kid in our school
>literally lost virginity in a threesome with 2 girls 2 years above us (he was 13)
>now goes to some second-rate uni
>all his snapchats are about him finishing work at 6am and going to sleep, eating shit food and being depressed
>is now obsessed with anime, all his facebook posts are embarrassing shit about FMA, DBZ and some obscure shit I don't recognise
>hasn't moved onto moe anime yet but it's an inevitability at this point
>failing all his classes, barely handing work in before deadline

sort of sad really, he was alright to me but it's a doggy-dog world out there
>>
I'm sure back when you were in school they taught you the difference between 'looser' and 'loser' and you understood it. Remember those glory days? Guess some things just pass man.
>>
>>28250937
>doggy-dog

This is bothering me.
>>
Former high normalfag / low chad tier

I am interested in what could cause a downfall like ours. Most chads go on to live the chad life but we slipped down somewhere along the way and plummeted to the depths of robotdom / cyborgdom. I find if kinda fascinating. It's like we fucked ourselves up on purpose for a reason we can't understand.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.