[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virginity is traditionally prized in women and sexual virility
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 3XS5onW[2].jpg (1 MB, 1600x2400) Image search: [Google]
3XS5onW[2].jpg
1 MB, 1600x2400
Virginity is traditionally prized in women and sexual virility is prized in men.

If a man is a virgin, he's shamed by women and women don't want to date him. If a man is successful with women, he becomes more attractive to women.

Why is it then if a man says he prefers virgin girls, everyone treats him like a monster?
>>
These are all antiquated broad generalized stereotypes
If you talk to most modern young women they dont really care about virginity being an issue
>>
>>28249022
> If you talk to most modern young women they dont really care about virginity being an issue

perhaps if by "young women" you mean those under 20 or 22 years of age.

beyond that being a virgin makes you like one remaining slice of pizza at a party a few hours after everything's been picked over. even if it looks fine most people wonder if maybe there's something wrong with it, like it was dropped on the floor perhaps. otherwise why wouldn't anyone else have taken it?

this doesn't apply to women because if they're a virgin the reason is either physically evident (they're ugly), or else they're religious or something and have remained celibate by choice.
>>
I want to date a virgin boy.
>>
>>28249290
Why? And what if he's like 23 and socially awkward?
>>
>>28249254
Good analogy, anon.
>>
>>28249290
I'm 21 M virgin single and ready to mingle ;)
>>
>>28248862
People don't treat him like a monster. Women do. They will say you are slut shaming or whatever other bullshit to convince themselves they're still wife material after taking 200 cocks. Weak willed desperate men will then cock their snapback to the side, and agree with them because they're trying to get laid
>>
>>28249332
I don't know, it's cute I guess.

And I'm also 23 and awkward, so that wouldn't matter.
>>
>>28248862
why does this woman have male nipples?
>>
>>28249438
Are you a virgin? I want the first girl I have sex with to be a virgin as well so that I don't underperform or she doesn't laugh at me.
>>
>>28249512
Yes, I am. Honestly, i think that's a fair reason for wanting a virgin. Maybe that's part of why I want a virgin boy as well. So I won't feel "out of my depth" or something.
>>
Double standards that favor women. Nothing new desu
>>
>>28249548
Where do you live (if you don't mind sharing of course)?
>>
>>28249783
BC, Canada, near the border.
>>
I find this stuff pretty funny in a sad way
I get reeeeeee'd out of every virgin thread I post in, but even the girls who message me first on tinder and OKC drop me the minute they find out I'm a virgin and haven't even held hands yet
It's insane how much these women are concerned about having guys be preselected
>>
>>28248862
Man has to prove himself.
Virginity shows he hasn't yet.
>>
I was a virgin when I met my gf. She didn't ask before we started dating, and she didn't ask when we had sex. She just assumed I wasn't a virgin, so she was surprised when I told her.
>>
>>28249866
Women whine about men being shallow when they are the most shallow things on this earth. Taking 100 dicks shouldn't make them less valuable, bit not getting 100 pussies makes a guy worthless?
>>
>>28249022
>If you talk to most modern young women they dont really care about virginity being an issue

Virtue signalling.
>>
File: 1455825784999.jpg (79 KB, 561x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455825784999.jpg
79 KB, 561x1000
>Telling women you're a virgin
It's like you dont want to get laid
>>
>>28248862
Feminism... And rape culture!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.