[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does a girl like when someone runs their tongue from her pussy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 2.jpg (204 KB, 977x1280) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
204 KB, 977x1280
Does a girl like when someone runs their tongue from her pussy all the way around and up her buttcrack and back again?
>>
>>28242650
>where are my keys
All I can think of looking at this image.
Man that's gross.

I wonder if I could gross a girl out by rolling my foreskin up and down.
>>
>>28242650
you should only freely swap between ass and pussy if she's showered and washed thoroughly, and never go in the ass and back to pussy unless she's had an enema

it can be very nice for the girl, but if she isn't clean like mentioned above then there's a significant chance of her getting cystitis

licking is somewhat less risky than fucking as you can imagine; if you're doing anal then make sure you get the pussy out of the way first before you go on to her ass, or you'll be getting none for a week while her infection clears up

then again, why not ask this girl if she likes it or not? if she doesn't know then ask if she wants to find out, then go accordingly
>>
>>28242650
I can barely get 3 fingers in a girls pussy when I eat her out A WHOLE HAND IS A HUGE ASS PUSSY
>>
Personally, i prefer you just tongue my butthole
>>
>>28242650
>tfw no big pussy gf
>>
>>28243239
Seriously? Can you cum from that or do you need a dildo in the pussy or something?
>>
yeah if they want to get yeast infections.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.