[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no mentally disturbed loli gf ;~;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Morgan-Geyser-mugshot.jpg (28 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
Morgan-Geyser-mugshot.jpg
28 KB, 615x410
>tfw no mentally disturbed loli gf

;~;
>>
Necromancer bump bl0x.
>>
File: slide_208057_669270_free.jpg (98 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
slide_208057_669270_free.jpg
98 KB, 750x1000
>that cow
>not best murderfu
>>
What's up with her and her little friend at this point? She is Miss Sacrifice A Schoolgirl to Slenderman, right? And the REALLY scary one too.

I saw a video news report of them last year. They were interviewed by psychiatrists,and her buddy was all Ahm So Sahweeee-WHAHHH! Bullshit false grieving,but This one was straight out of a Scooby Doo cartoon:

If she thought out the plan more,they wouldn't be....Here. And she shrugs Oh Well LOL. Another amoral creature inconvenienced by stupid Laws against murder. Chlling.

You can have her. Just don't turn your back on her. You can only do it once.
>>
she is ugly tbqh
>>
>>28242235
pls take this to /x, i miss the butthurt
>>
>>28243401
Dude are you schizo
>>
>>28242235
Who is she?

originaliltefkldfd
>>
>>28242235
Looks like my ex-gf if she was super young.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.