[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D-Do girls find playing guitar to be cool?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1430293495903.gif (332 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
1430293495903.gif
332 KB, 500x520
D-Do girls find playing guitar to be cool?
>>
No they stopped liking it last year, they'll think you're a loser if they see you with one.

Go with the french horn.
>>
>>28239552
>caring about what women think of your hobbies
seriously?
>>
Some of them
You should be aware though, before you ask any
>Do girls like
question
The correct answer is always some of them

Some girls even like skinny-fat guys because they are better for cuddling

Some of them like pretty much everything
The problem is your 'oneitis' doesn't actually like what you like
You have to stop trying to find THE ONE and start trying to find someone you enjoy spending time with
If you enjoy yourself with someone else and they genuinely enjoy their time with you then life is golden
That's all people want in life, male or female, to be happy
I love you Ebina-chan and I know you will go on to do great things

Keep on keeping on

Love,
anon-kun
>>
Play guitar to satisfy your own interests. Do not start off guitar by learning a specific song or writing a song to impress a girl. Learn for your self-interests first so that it seems more genuine for when you do perform for a girl.
>>
File: lute.jpg (246 KB, 1469x1500) Image search: [Google]
lute.jpg
246 KB, 1469x1500
>>28239552

>not playing something similar but weird like a lute
>normies get out
>>
>>28240748
woow i bet that thing is fucking impossible to keep in tune
>>
File: image.jpg (377 KB, 2048x1223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377 KB, 2048x1223
They do, if you can play something coherent, but I'm not your fucking circus monkey and I am not here to entertain you. So fuck off.
>>
>>28239742
this

also girls do like guys who play guitar, but not in a "hey i play, let me serenade you" type of way. it's cringy at parties or even small social gatherings.

blues with some classical guitar knowledge is nice, could be saying that bc i play, but it's better than some gay ass power chords slapped together. learn to finger pick and watch panties drop.
>>
>>28239552
pass it off as something you're picking up, and have interest in. not something you're "SO PASSIONATE" about. you'll attract 1) a better guitar than you are (she'll then dump you bc you're a pleb on the guitar 2) a gross basic who is just so entranced bc "you're so passionate anon :-) <333", i.e your basic groupie slut who is incredibly vapid, 3) girls intimidated by talent you possibly lack
>>
>>28239552
yes there's actually research showing that women love musicians because they are genetically superior males. Even in tribal cultures there local drummer/flutist has women paying his bills and sucking his cock at all times of the day
>>
>>28239552
Play for yourself you pathetic faggot.
>>
Depends on how you play it, just like every other characteristic about you.
>>
No, they don't think guotar players are cool, they think Chad playing guitar is cool. This is what everyone fails to realize. The only thing wonen actually like is Chad. When Chad does something it's automatically cool because Chad is doing it.
>>
File: 1459904144723.png (591 KB, 750x650) Image search: [Google]
1459904144723.png
591 KB, 750x650
>Do girls like [INSERT HOBBY]
Yes, some do, but you don't.
>>
>>28241696
>>Do girls like [INSERT n e thing rly]
>>
>>28239552
Kind of, but you should never play an instrument just for chicks op.
>>
>posts picture of anime girl with that reaction
Why do I imagine you to be a submissive loser who I could bitch at and yell at and you wouldn't do a fucking damn thing?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.