[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Oh Anon, I had no idea you felt this way! Why didn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 8
File: Clara.jpg (116 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
Clara.jpg
116 KB, 1080x1350
>"Oh Anon, I had no idea you felt this way! Why didn't you something earlier. Anon, I don't care if you don't have any friends. I don't care if you aren't some loud, sociable person. I didn't choose to date you because I thought you were different from how you are. It's you I want to be around. It's you I have strong feelings for. I love you Anon, and I wish you weren't so stubborn and would allow yourself to accept that. In the time we've been together I feel like I've told you more about my life than I've ever told anyone else. And it's because you're someone I can see myself being with for a very long time. And as long as you see me as someone you want to be with then it's all that matters, I promise!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYvjKDJL7Qo ]
>>
File: 1456594925327.gif (956 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1456594925327.gif
956 KB, 500x350
Tick tock, the clock is ticking roach, and there is nothing you can do about it. For i am the clockwork.
>>
File: 1445452122631.jpg (148 KB, 1020x759) Image search: [Google]
1445452122631.jpg
148 KB, 1020x759
>>28237330
It's been a while since I last saw one of these threads
>>
File: Kate.jpg (30 KB, 432x568) Image search: [Google]
Kate.jpg
30 KB, 432x568
>"Do you think you'll ever get in with him again? Oh no, I understand. I mean, well, I'm not trying to say I understand what it's like not to have a dad, but I get why you wouldn't want to see him again. You know this is going to sound really cheesy but when you visited my hometown over the holidays my dad told me he'd be proud to call you his son. I mean he was drunk, but he just doesn't say things like that about anybody. He grew up without a father too you know. He was so shy when he first met my mother, she had to make all the first moves since he was so sure she'd get bored of him and like abandon him or something. I guess he sees a lot of himself in you, I don't know. You just made a good impression."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSi9DJAgarw ]
>>
File: Elaine.png (126 KB, 318x304) Image search: [Google]
Elaine.png
126 KB, 318x304
>"No, I had no idea you felt like this. I mean I'm sorry if you think I encouraged you or led you on in any way, because I really didn't mean to. To be honest I haven't really noticed you until now. But why you think I'd be interested in spending time with you I don't know. You obviously have no social skills and I can tell by the way you're stammering and smiling that you are totally experienced with girls. Why would I, or any girl for that matter, want the responsibility of effectively looking after you and guiding you through the kind of things most people experience in their teenage years? Sorry but I'm over that kind of thing. I'm sure there's some girl out there who is interested in that sort of relationship with you but honestly you're completely not my type, like at all. And actually I'm kind of offended that you would think you are"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9-yfeA2JZs ]
>>
File: Franchesca.jpg (614 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Franchesca.jpg
614 KB, 2048x1536
>"Would it be okay if we kissed before I go inside? I understand if you don't want to. It's just, well, I really want to know what kissing you is like. Is that a weird thing to say?"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr9aGzUoyco ]
>>
File: 2590638.jpg (29 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
2590638.jpg
29 KB, 680x382
because I know they wouldn't speak to me in the first place
>>
>>28237915
i think i would spit at someone if that happened to me. shit is NOT slayer
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>hey Anon look at this photograph ,Everytime I do it makes me laugh
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.