[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
364 days left. In 364 days, I'll be happy or dead.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 132154616.png (2 MB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
132154616.png
2 MB, 1536x864
364 days left. In 364 days, I'll be happy or dead.
>>
So you'll be dead then.
>>
Might as well do it then. You know how us robots work.
>>
>>28228043
Loneliness is what's really killing us. I changed. I really changed. I became sociable, handsome and fit. But I'm still alone. I am friendly with everyone, but I have no friends. Girls stare at me, but I couldn't feel love for some whore. They're hollow, everyone is hollow, everybody fucking cares about look and nothing else, they live like animals, we're monkeys wrapped in suits begging for the approval of others. But I see that. You understand ? The problem is in my head. It's the only problem left. Everything physical-related has been resolved. But something fucked up my brain and I have antisocial behavior. I don't like that. Real antisocial persons are happy with that. I was too, until I woke up from my fucking autism and realised I was fucked.

We're fucked and I'm going to die
>>
>>28228184
>>28228043
In fact, I still have hope. I'll know in one year if this was a false hope.
>>
>>28228184
You basically put my problem into words, something I've never been able to do before. Thanks

What do you reckon? Should I just accept that I'll never be happy and kill myself or should I fight against it and try to come to peace with my antisocial life?
>>
What are you doing, a self-improvement challenge?
>>
>>28228004
Dead then. Happyness is a lie, people only distract themselves with consumerism, materialism, sex, 'friends' and other bullshit which is supposed to make you happy. It's like everyone is on drugs.
>>
File: 1443672305585.jpg (123 KB, 640x1138) Image search: [Google]
1443672305585.jpg
123 KB, 640x1138
>>28228184
>>28228755
The solution is to join the furry fandom.
>>
>>28228184
Loneliness isn't so bad as long as you actually get to be alone. What really sucks is that we're forced to be around large groups of people pretty much all the time, but are still lonely when we're surrounded by them.
>>28228902
I used to think happiness was a lie, but the real lie is the modern implication of what happiness is supposed to be.
>>
>>28228184
>girls stare at me, but I couldn't feel love for some whore
If I had a nickel for every time some baby-dicked delusional /fit/fag spewed this dogshit I'd be able to fund Obamacare single-handed. Girls aren't winking at you on the street, panting with arousal. You're not some brooding sex god.
>>
Why so slowly? Get on that helium bro.
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28231551
This surely is a wake up call for op
>>
You can't be happy. Nobody is happy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.